Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Bradley resigning with Top Rank and terrible move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He literally has no one else to fight and the only ww title he can contend for is the WBO, there are no top ww's with Top rank other then Manny and Juan and he has already fought both,who in the hell is he going to fight? He signed i guess thinking he would be defending his title but now he has not title

Bradley is ranked where in the P4P list?

How about Maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      Bradley is ranked where in the P4P list?

How about Maidana?
      Knowing the Ring. They're going to remove Bradley and put Maidana in

Comment

I guess he can fight Prov the Marquez vs Rado winner. Thats if Marquez wins and doesn't want to fight Pac. Then we will most likely see the Bradley vs Marquez rematch you can even throw Rios in that mix too. We might not see him on PPV again for a while . Bradley is still going to get paid and he has a great chance of beating all those guys that I just mentioned by TR. It's not a bad move for him and his family he will get paid a mill or two on regular HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          He literally has no one else to fight and the only ww title he can contend for is the WBO, there are no top ww's with Top rank other then Manny and Juan and he has already fought both,who in the hell is he going to fight? He signed i guess thinking he would be defending his title but now he has not title
          Well Bradley would know better than you. $$$$

Comment

It was a great move actually. Because I read he has a per fight minimum in his contract.

And besides

Million dollar paydays on HBO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $250k paydays on some stacked undercard in Texas.

Comment

Bradley has made more money in his last 4 fights than most of the welters at GBP, not named Floyd, will make over their careers. He might be upset about his loss, but he will be laughing on the way to the bank tomorrow.

Comment

lol @ people worrying about how his opponent choices

this man looked happy as a clam after the fight. And his wife was smiling backstage during the fight....LMAO...6 million plus a cut of the PPV. Thats big money in a sport where only Pac and Floyd earn big

no more suicidal thoughts after he cashes his check i bet

Comment

Working...
                X