No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Marquez, who "couldnt compete at 147" is now the #3 welterweight, Knocking TFO of the #1 or #2 welterweight in the world. That Win has aged pretty well huh?

Comment

People talk about Floyd not having a signature win. I think it's the Marquez win. Other than Floyd, Marquez is probably the most successful and intelligent counter puncher in the game. He annihilated the guy who many people call the best fighter in the world in Pacquiao. And Floyd utterly dominated him. Made him look like an amateur. It was a beautiful display of Floyd's mastery in the ring.

Comment

No it doesn't. It's Floyd so the win means nothing. If anyone else near the weight class had done it then they would be a legend. I can't imagine what this board would be like right now if Matthysee sparked him

Comment

pretty pathetic that it looks good "now" because he knocked Pacquiao out at WW. Mayweather is still a b1tch in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            pretty pathetic that it looks good "now" because he knocked Pacquiao out at WW. Mayweather is still a b1tch in my book.
            Wins look naturally better over time. This isn't a new phenomenon.

Comment

im floyd fan but if im gonna critise pac for his cw i'm gonna have to do the same to floyd i thought it was a mismatch then and now.

either floyd should've honored the agreement or the fight should've been off.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                im floyd fan but if im gonna critise pac for his cw i'm gonna have to do the same to floyd i thought it was a mismatch then and now.

either floyd should've honored the agreement or the fight should've been off.
                They re negotiated, it's not like Marquez was unaware.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                  Floyd had to fork over $600,000 as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                    same situation escobedo was in ruin everything or get paid to put and take your butt whooping.

maybe because ive been a jmm fan ever since he was being ducked by prince naseem but ii felt like he was getting shafted in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X