No announcement yet.

martinez-chavez on uk tv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martinez-chavez on uk tv?

anyone know if any channels are showing it here in the uk? please tell me its not gonna be a stream job

and what about the alvarez fight?

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    anyone know if any channels are showing it here in the uk? please tell me its not gonna be a stream job

and what about the alvarez fight?
    Well Martinez doesn't seem to be on Boxnation, they've opted for Canelo instead.
    Seriously doubt it'll be on Sky, but you never know. Probably an illegal stream job mate.

Comment

primetime 15 quid

Comment

Either pay £15 to primetime for Chavez vs Martinez, or pay £10 for boxnation for the whole month which includes on saturday Ring magazine cruiserweight champion Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Troy Ross,Canelo vs Lopez and Ricky Burns vs Kevin Mitchell the week after.

I have picked boxnation, more value for money imo.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
          Either pay £15 to primetime for Chavez vs Martinez, or pay £10 for boxnation for the whole month which includes on saturday Ring magazine cruiserweight champion Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Troy Ross,Canelo vs Lopez and Ricky Burns vs Kevin Mitchell the week after.

Alright Frank, we get it. Boxnation is pretty good value!

Is there a way of getting it on "normal" TV. I don't have Virgin or Sky

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post

get your wallet out you tight ****! haha

iv got sky sports and boxnation, so it is disappointing that the fight is on primetime, but its better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
              Alright Frank, we get it. Boxnation is pretty good value!

Is there a way of getting it on "normal" TV. I don't have Virgin or Sky
              you can get boxnation on the internet i think, dont know about primetime.

Comment

primetime is a pain in the ass

Comment

Don't give Primetime a penny of your money.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    get your wallet out you tight ****! haha

iv got sky sports and boxnation, so it is disappointing that the fight is on primetime, but its better than nothing.
                    The undercard on Chavez vs Martinez is not intriguing at all mostly mismatches not worth £15 atleast on Lopez vs Canelo undercard, Maidana vs Soto Karass , Gonzalez vs De leon and Santa Cruz vs Morel will be exciting wars with guys trying to knock each others heads off.

Comment

Working...
                    X