Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Pac can ko Bradley because he is a good fighter but you beat Pac will try. Most probably Pac wins just like the last time but with more effort on his part.

Comment

• If Pacquiao doesn't take time off in the rounds like he did last time, and doesn't give away rounds 10-12 like he did last time, he should get the nod. What he'll do in the process is utter speculation. I remember people saying he'd annihilate Marquez in fight three but did the least amount of damage in that fight out all four. He tried to box more and gave Marquez too much leeway. He may do the same again to Bradley, due to being averse to taking too many risks now. He pretty much said so after the Rios fight. When asked why he didn't press for the stoppage, he said: "look what happened before when I did that". Add to the fact that Bradley is a mover (when it suits) and Pacquiao isn't as effective against them as those who stand and trade with him. Bradley also fustrated Pacquiao with the multiple jabs, forcing him to re-set.

Keys to victory: Don't give Bradley too much time to comfortable. Try harder to cut the ring off. Be more active during the rounds.

Pacquiao with a bit more drive behind him wins 9-3.

Comment

• this is actually a rematch for bighead...but who cares for this fight?

Comment

• Bradley's performance in the first fight is underrated while Manny's is excused with "he was bored" or "disinterested" or whatever irrational and illogical term is used. How could he have been disinterested with a crowd that cheered his every missed combo as if it had landed? The problem was that Pacquiao missed A LOT. So while the fans were wondering why he wasn't following up when he "landed", Manny was busy trying to figure how to consistently hit Bradley.

Bradley outboxed Manny but what he failed to do was consistently make Manny pay when he missed. But he fought on even terms with him early and then closed very strong. I had him winning 7-5 but there were so many close rounds that I truly believe it could have gone either way. Right now, Bradley's confidence is booming and Manny's is waning. Bradley is also in his physical prime, is experienced and proven. Manny is in his physical decline although I don't doubt that he could pull off one last great performance. But I like Bradley to make an emphatic statement here and win in a clinical, impressive fashion.

Comment

• Yup rematch time. Watch as TB shuts half the world up for sure this time.

Comment

• Campbell is a hater, he's just mad. Bradley has no power yet you couldn't do **** to him while taking shots along the ropes, then you went back to your corner with your eyes wide open talking about, "I can't see." gtfo with that ****. And you can make an argument that Bradley was moving Marquez more than Pacquiao was in the 4th fight....for argument's sake, not saying he has more pop than Manny.

I had Pac winning the first one, but there were a couple close rounds there and Bradley took the last 3. After Marquez 4 and Bradley's Marquez performance, Bradley might even be favored in Vegas this time. It's a good fight and the rematch makes sense now more than it did before.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Dude why you calling me a liar? I already said and acknowledged that Rios lost because he fought the wrong fight. He didn't pressure Pacman and got scared like the other guys and tried to out box him. If Rios fought like he usually does he would have knocked Pac out. I don't get why most fighters are scared to go toe to toe with Pac, Rios should have jumped on Pac because he even said it Pacs chin was cracked.

Come on man, you know what I asked you and you ignored me, of course I got pissed because you wouldn't remove that quote before the rios fight and you kept it up days after the fight.

Don't be like that guy Big Dunn
                When did rios say that?

Comment

• PAC needs to fight Ruslan and beat him in order to get bradley it only makes sense and it would help the fight sell. If pacquiao won those two fights in exciting dominating ways he'd be back on top.

Comment

• or bradley out works and beats him up

prime pac smokes him but hes far from prime guys lets face it

bradley beats everyone right now
                    YES EVEN FLOYD

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Bradley outboxed Manny I had him winning 7-5 but there were so many close rounds that I truly believe it could have gone either way.
                      this is a sig worthy statment
                      HOW MUCH CRACK WAS IT THAT YOU SMOKED THAT NIGHT ????

having said that i agree bradley wins the rematch pac is shot
                      to even think any version of bradley can even hang with a prime pac is just hilarious 08-11 pac would hatton bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X