Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going to happen in Breaking Bad?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
    Whatever happens I hope Walter 'wins'. I really hope he doesn't die.
    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    We already know Walt's going to lose it all. You don't change your look and identity and buy a lumping machine gun unless you've lost it all.

I think he comes out of it alive, and relatively well off, but with no one by his side. Just based on what Vince Gilligan has said, he doesn't think making Walt pay just because he's the bad guy is a good ending. So maybe Walt does win and get everything.
    i think Jesse may be the one who "wins", since he's be made to be the "good guy" for a while now. There's a bunch of ways for Walter to go out; killed or arrested by Hank/cops, Lydia, AZ crew, dying of cancer (in or out of jail), etc. It could end up being Jesse who gets him after finding out about Brock and Mike, but that would be too predictable, as would a Scarface style shoot out. I'm fully expecting some jaw-dropping ish, so I'll go out on a limb and say Skyler whacks him in front of Walt Jr. during breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
      i think Jesse may be the one who "wins", since he's be made to be the "good guy" for a while now. There's a bunch of ways for Walter to go out; killed or arrested by Hank/cops, Lydia, AZ crew, dying of cancer (in or out of jail), etc. It could end up being Jesse who gets him after finding out about Brock and Mike, but that would be too predictable, as would a Scarface style shoot out. I'm fully expecting some jaw-dropping ish, so I'll go out on a limb and say Skyler whacks him in front of Walt Jr. during breakfast
      If there's one thing I feel sure of, its that Jesse is going down hard. Jail or prison, I don't know, but he is going to suffer the worst.

The way Gilligan talks, Walt is going to win, though the question is at what price?

Comment

i just put the first season on my phone so i could start watching. i keep hearing too many great things about it to ignore it any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          If there's one thing I feel sure of, its that Jesse is going down hard. Jail or prison, I don't know, but he is going to suffer the worst.

The way Gilligan talks, Walt is going to win, though the question is at what price?
          Good point; going back to that time Hank beat the hell out of him, Jesse makes that nice little speech about everything going to ish since getting involved with "the great Heisenberg". That has ended up being the case for a lot of the other supporting characters by this point. I suppose we can get an expected ending, but we get there in a completely unexpected way; like the way Walt took out Gus.

Comment

I think Jesse dies since he went from bad too good. Probably by Hank or drug related.

I think Walt dies too since I feel like he won't be with his family anymore

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Some food for thought from another forum:

A Fun ‘Breaking Bad’ Theory Foreshadowing The Death Of Skyler

On the show, we know that whenever Walt kills someone, he takes on one of their characteristics. The most obvious one was, after the death of Krazy 8, he began cutting the crusts off his sandwich like Krazy 8. John K. points us to three other instances in which Walt takes on the characteristics of someone he kills:

When he kills Gus, he starts driving an estate car just like Gus, to hide in plain sight.

When he kills the guys who worked for Gus who used a child to do their bidding (Shooting Combo) Walt also started to poison a kid.

When he kills Mike he has his whiskey on the rocks, before then he had no ice in his whiskey (as you can see by the episode where Mike hits him in the bar). He has no whiskey at the bar where Mike hits him, and in the final episode while he’s sitting at the table with Hank, Marie, and Skyler, he has a whiskey on the rocks.

It’s clear from at least a few instances that Walt takes on the characteristics of a character he killed. So, what do we know from the flash-forward that opened season five? That Walt is arranging his bacon into the number of his birthday, just like Skyler did, AND, he took Skyler’s maiden name, Lambert.

IMO, I think I get out it alive but I kill Skyler, my son dies somehow, Hank is killed, and my baby daughter goes into foster care. So the reason why I cooked meth in the first place (to help my family when I'm dead) turns to be for nothing but I'm rich, I'm powerful, and alone with many enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                Some food for thought from another forum:

A Fun ‘Breaking Bad’ Theory Foreshadowing The Death Of Skyler

On the show, we know that whenever Walt kills someone, he takes on one of their characteristics. The most obvious one was, after the death of Krazy 8, he began cutting the crusts off his sandwich like Krazy 8. John K. points us to three other instances in which Walt takes on the characteristics of someone he kills:

When he kills Gus, he starts driving an estate car just like Gus, to hide in plain sight.

When he kills the guys who worked for Gus who used a child to do their bidding (Shooting Combo) Walt also started to poison a kid.

When he kills Mike he has his whiskey on the rocks, before then he had no ice in his whiskey (as you can see by the episode where Mike hits him in the bar). He has no whiskey at the bar where Mike hits him, and in the final episode while he’s sitting at the table with Hank, Marie, and Skyler, he has a whiskey on the rocks.

It’s clear from at least a few instances that Walt takes on the characteristics of a character he killed. So, what do we know from the flash-forward that opened season five? That Walt is arranging his bacon into the number of his birthday, just like Skyler did, AND, he took Skyler’s maiden name, Lambert.

IMO, I think I get out it alive but I kill Skyler, my son dies somehow, Hank is killed, and my baby daughter goes into foster care. So the reason why I cooked meth in the first place (to help my family when I'm dead) turns to be for nothing but I'm rich, I'm powerful, and alone with many enemies.
                Marie probably takes off with the baby girl.

Comment

walter needs to die. no hollywood ending ****...

Comment

They never actually showed Mike Ehrmantraut as having died in that last episode...only being shot. My guess is he survives and comes back at the end to kill Walter. I heard that he (Mike) is going to have a spin off show and probably Hank will stock him in another series.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      They never actually showed Mike Ehrmantraut as having died in that last episode...only being shot. My guess is he survives and comes back at the end to kill Walter. I heard that he (Mike) is going to have a spin off show and probably Hank will stock him in another series.
                      hes dead, mate......

Comment

Working...
                      X