Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Mean Damn Dude Gets Ragged on For Wearing A Suit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
    I had no idea who this **** was so I looked her up turns out she's an English singer that now lives in New Zealand. The stupid ***** talks about originality and yet she's trying to sound like she's an American when she's not even ****ing close. People seriously need to slam this ****s head into a door.
    I looked them up too.

Her name is Natalia Kills and her best selling album charted at number 70 in the US and failed to reach the top 100 internationally.

Her husband, Willy Moon, has released 1 single that peaked at 28 in the New Zealand charts and 26 in the UK.

Why are these nobodies judging talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      I looked them up too.

Her name is Natalia Kills and her best selling album charted at number 70 in the US and failed to reach the top 100 internationally.

Her husband, Willy Moon, has released 1 single that peaked at 28 in the New Zealand charts and 26 in the UK.

Why are these nobodies judging talent?
      Why does this moron try to sound American?

According to her fan site she claims because she visited florida several times as a child she developed an American accent....wtf how is that even possible she admits to spending almost all of her childhood in the UK or Spain so how would she get an accent.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lol I just found them. Talk about irony, Natalia Kills and willy Moon are the two losers. There's petitions circulating to have them fired.

Would love to beat the snot outta the phaggot

Comment

What a handsome bloke

Comment

My God.

I would like to shi.t on both these ****s faces.

He looked nothing like that wanker.

I would be willing to sign a petition to have these two idiots expelled from that show and put in a kind of running man/battle royal style show. Armed only with their own conceit and a tub of smash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Would love to beat the snot outta the phaggot
              Haha holy **** that was beyond gay.

Comment

Half the professional world wears a suit and has a comb over

Comment

I think there's a huge difference between wearing a slick tailored 2 piece with French cuff shirts:

And wearing a 3 piece like the gottamm monopoly man though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Is her husband the only the guy who wears a suit? Is her husband Gabriel Macht or something? ****ing nasty ***** has caterpillars crawling up her ugly ass Michael Jackson looking mask. If anyone's copying anyone it's this *****, I searched her up and she looks and dresses like Lady Gaga with black hair. **** if I was standing beside her at the train station I'd kick her ass onto the rails. Yuck.

Comment

What a couple of nasty ****s, fair play to the lad for remaning calm i would have lost it, i really hope they 2 muppets get booted of the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X