Do you fall in love easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fall in lust for girls easily.

Comment

lol, nope.. Very ****ing rarely. I do get horney often though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        welcome to the Lounge...where emos and f@gs congregate

gone are the days when ****, drugs and sports ruled this part of the forum
        I blame the mods. Censoring everything on here nowadays. Every forum I go to is slowly censoring more shyt.

But I digress, drug and tit threads get old after a while.

I actually don't mind these types of threads though. At least there are people who are honest about their issues. While most of the people on this board like to pretend they ball out of control and bed 10's every night. If that was true they wouldn't have much time to post here
        Last edited by TheNegation; 11-05-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
          I blame the mods. Censoring everything on here nowadays. Every forum I go to is slowly censoring more shyt.

I actually don't mind these types of threads though. At least there are people who are honest about their issues. While most of the people on this board like to pretend they ball out of control and bed 10's every night. If that was true they wouldn't have much time to post here

drugs and **** never get old

at its core, this is STILL a boxing site..not a 'hold me tell me its ok' site

Comment

i don't think this will help your impression of the lounge but i love you man. you're a funny phuck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post

That's the problem : Everybody blames the mods. Falsely, at that.

Fun fact : Only 3 threads have been deleted in this lounge in the past 3 weeks. One was a Lakers thread that should've just been posted in the existing Lakers thread, one was a Minnesota Timberwolves thread that should've been posted in the existing NBA thread, and the other was a deeply poetic one by GOAT2011 titled : "Would you ever let a girl **** on you?"

The reality of the situation is that most of our better users don't dedicate as much time to posting as they used to, and an influx of uninspiring n00bs have taken their place.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                That's the problem : Everybody blames the mods. Falsely, at that.

Fun fact : Only 3 threads have been deleted in this lounge in the past 3 weeks. One was a Lakers thread that should've just been posted in the existing Lakers thread, one was a Minnesota Timberwolves thread that should've been posted in the existing NBA thread, and the other was a deeply poetic one by GOAT2011 titled : "Would you ever let a girl **** on you?"

The reality of the situation is that most of our better users don't dedicate as much time to posting as they used to, and an influx of uninspiring n00bs have taken their place.
                Honestly there isn't much of an influx of n00bs, the floodgates closed awhile back. It's just a general lack of activity.

Comment

welcome to the Lounge...where emos and f@gs congregate

gone are the days when ****, drugs and sports ruled this part of the forum

fawkin lame....................

Comment

that's how I got so many posts....

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Honestly there isn't much of an influx of n00bs, the floodgates closed awhile back. It's just a general lack of activity.
                      Fair point, but we have a ****load of poorly created alts flooding the place, as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X