Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Offers $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be surprised if Trump has 5 million.

That guy is such a myth.

He uses other people's money for stuff and everyone thinks it's him but he has bigger fish behind him that make him look like a minnow.

Comment

Comment

Why is this dude such an attention wh0re? should change the name of his show to the Biggest Loser.
        Last edited by codey; 10-25-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I'd be surprised if Trump has 5 million.

That guy is such a myth.

He uses other people's money for stuff and everyone thinks it's him but he has bigger fish behind him that make him look like a minnow.
          Trump has 5 million in spare change. . .

There's nothing mythicized about his phat l3wt. The man is a brilliant, but ruthless business man.

I think he wants to be known for more than just being a saavy businessman, though. After he had that reality tv show, whatever it was called (never seen a single minute of it), the popularity went to his head more. . . And of course he has an ego the size of Texas. . .

He thought he would start some sort of "movement" by "exposing" Obama, when he just made himself look stupid.

Although here, I really think Obama is ******ed for not taking 5 minutes (literally, that's all it would take) to just release his damn college transcripts to get a charity 5 milly.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Trump has 5 million in spare change. . .

There's nothing mythicized about his phat l3wt. The man is a brilliant, but ruthless business man.

I think he wants to be known for more than just being a saavy businessman, though. After he had that reality tv show, whatever it was called (never seen a single minute of it), the popularity went to his head more. . . And of course he has an ego the size of Texas. . .

He thought he would start some sort of "movement" by "exposing" Obama, when he just made himself look stupid.

Although here, I really think Obama is ******ed for not taking 5 minutes (literally, that's all it would take) to just release his damn college transcripts to get a charity 5 milly.
            I have a family member who dealt with him for years.
            He does shady last minute amending to contracts. So it's legal against legal.

Buffett and the other really rich dudes (of which he is not included) are generally ruthless but fair and legal.

He has 5 million sure, but nothing like people think he has.
            The people behind him have BILLIONS to loan.

He doesn't.
            He is an attention seeking fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              The twitter comments are gems

"BREAKING: Donald Trump demands to know what medical school Dr. Dre went to," @BScalabrine24 wrote on Twitter.

"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," Twitter user @WatchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin' on his head."

"BREAKING: Donald Trump replaces bed bugs as Americas #1 Pest," Lizz Winstead tweeted.

"Donald Trump is the Honey Boo Boo of rich people," the fake Morgan Freeman said.

"Trump, would you be a dear and offer 5 million dollars if Romney will reveal ANY PART of his economic plan?" Alex Baze wrote on Twitter.
              lol dr. dre...........

Comment

Working...
              X