Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: If Margarito KO'D Sergio, Julio Can Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to drop my knowledge and kill another thread.

Margarito beat maritinez with pressure not power. You fools saying he chreated prove it in this fight. No punch had real power accumation and he got broken down, you see he didnt compain to the ref. Martinez was legeitemly beat, he even says it on ellie videos

JJC jr is just a bigger margarito but a lil slower. PERIOD

Sergio is old and yet to have a fight to prove he can fight off a pressure fight. If he did please list ?

everyone trying to turn this on chavez cause his name lol, talk boxing, who has martinez beat that a real pressure fighter?

Comment

cocaine is a helluva drug

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Margarito beat maritinez with pressure not power. You fools saying he chreated prove it in this fight. No punch had real power accumation and he got broken down, you see he didnt compain to the ref. Martinez was legeitemly beat, he even says it on ellie videos

Sergio is old and yet to have a fight to prove he can fight off a pressure fight. If he did please list ?

everyone trying to turn this on chavez cause his name lol, talk boxing, who has martinez beat that a real pressure fighter?
        Williams was a pressure fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          Williams was a pressure fighter...
          he was a volume puncher not a pressure fighter their is a differnce

Comment

there is a difference but williams was both,,he pressured while throwing a lot of punches,if chavez can do the same,he can win,only thing is williams had great stamina,you need it to fight like that,and martinez has said before that it was difficult to face a guy with that style and also said pavlik hits hard,i think chavez can beat him fighting that way because he also hits hard like pavlik

Comment

Jcc jr isnt slower than margs, Mayweather is as slow as margs did yall see him against cotto?? looked like molasses!!!!

Comment

All the idiots here convinced sergia will win I hope to see you here after the fight,yall will surley be mia or say yall knew Jcc jr would win all along, you can see this train wreck coming , sergio is going down.....

Comment

Chavez has improved but not by much and neither has his opposition. Looking forward to a good scrap in a few weeks and if Jr wins then I'll give him all the props. But I bet if he loses all the fools in this thread will disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    there is a difference but williams was both,,he pressured while throwing a lot of punches,if chavez can do the same,he can win,only thing is williams had great stamina,you need it to fight like that,and martinez has said before that it was difficult to face a guy with that style and also said pavlik hits hard,i think chavez can beat him fighting that way because he also hits hard like pavlik
                    You mistaken acitivy for pressure, anytime Williams came forwar he got hurt, so rather then come forwaqrd he will stand his ground and fire off. A pressure fighter comes forward and puts pressure. Williams went with th flow both fights, he followed martinez not pressure. Their is a difference.

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    Jcc jr isnt slower than margs, Mayweather is as slow as margs did yall see him against cotto?? looked like molasses!!!!
                    not sure if you trolling or what but ill say this, Mayweather faster then both.

Comment

Yeah there's a difference, but Williams was both, he applied lots of pressure while throwing a high volume of punches.

Look Martinez vs Williams 1 and see how Williams was applying pressure to Martinez, trying to get him to the ropes to land his punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X