Anyone suffer from ADHD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone suffer from ADHD?

People keep telling me I have ADHD.

I looked it up for adults and I suffer from most of the symptoms.

Some common symptoms and problems of living with ADHD include:

Poor attention; excessive distractibility

Physical restlessness or hyperactivity
    Excessive impulsivity; saying or doing things without thinking
    Excessive and chronic procrastination
    Difficulty getting started on tasks
    Difficulty completing tasks
    Frequently losing things
    Poor organization, planning, and time management skills
    Excessive forgetfulness

I often forget things like keys etc... and have lost my wallet and stuff I use daily.

I haven't been diagnosed, and have only seen my doctor 2 times in the last 12 years, and there's no point now. However it may explain why I can't read a book (read 4 whole books in my life)
    I never revised til the last day and rarely did homework.
    I say the stupidest things often and am very random. I can be walking and talking then see something and jump mid way, or often I interupt people.
    I need to do things, I can't just stay still.
    I am lazy and put everything off that is for myself.
    I don't finish a lot of what I start.
    I have very bad organisation, but I am punctual.
    I have been told I remember the ****test things and forget everything else.

My school never did tests for these things but yeah, I think I have it. Heck I recall a kid kept asking me how to spell words like there, thought etc.. at age 15. It's only now I think he may have been dyslexic but the teachers didn't check him out.

This so called disorder doesn’t exist, just another excuse to make money and drug up the masses using ludicrous academic junk to help the pharmaceutical industry.

Reading your so called symptoms I think that you are either lazy, lacking motivation or you just lack discipline. You need you understand why exactly you are like this and the underlying motive, maybe for once instead of looking for an excuse you need to look at yourself. Maybe its just you who is the problem

Comment

Suffer i find it an asset my best friend has adhd and is a fcking machine honestly the kid works like he is two people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        This so called disorder doesn’t exist, just another excuse to make money and drug up the masses using ludicrous academic junk to help the pharmaceutical industry.

Reading your so called symptoms I think that you are either lazy, lacking motivation or you just lack discipline. You need you understand why exactly you are like this and the underlying motive, maybe for once instead of looking for an excuse you need to look at yourself. Maybe its just you who is the problem
        You are a bad poster, I have read your posts, particularly the one where you supported Gaddafi who so many muslims hated and therefore I offer you one warning to join my ignore list.

Post here again talking your **** and you will make my day. I dare you to be a bit ch.

ADHD is real, perhaps you don't understand it. There are many who say religion is false, and simply have not felt what you perhaps do. Now hop along ******.

Comment

Brandon Rios has ADHD

Comment

Working...
          X