No announcement yet.

Senator John McCain: Pacquiao is a phenomenon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator John McCain: Pacquiao is a phenomenon

"Pacquiao is a phenomenon. He truly is. I would love to see him with Floyd Mayweather. That would be one of the great fights of the century.’’

http://www.thering-online.com/blog/1...rotect_boxers/

lol even presidential candidates wanna see pacquaio-mayweather.

McCain's actually a boxing fan. I voted for Obama but the old man's still a cool guy.

Comment

Holy ****, I have newfound respect for McCain. I had no idea he was a boxing fan. Good find.

Comment

I remember seeing McCain get interviewed at Barrera/Morales II.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
          McCain's actually a boxing fan. I voted for Obama but the old man's still a cool guy.
          Likewise. But I didn't know McCain was a boxing fan. He is a really cool guy. Hell if he didn't have Palin with him on the ticket I wouldn't have minded so much if he won. She was just bat**** insane and turned me off to the ticket entirely.

Plus, McCain loves Ferrets. Which are probably the coolest creatures on the planet pet-wise.

Comment

mccain used to be an amatuer boxer himself. he is a very very very big boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
              mccain used to be an amatuer boxer himself. he is a very very very big boxing fan.
              Yes I read that too, I also heard he was trying to set up some type of program for boxers. I don't remember what is was exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by J. HITTER View Post
                Yes I read that too, I also heard he was trying to set up some type of program for boxers. I don't remember what is was exactly.
                he was a proponent of some type of unified boxing league.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Holy ****, I have newfound respect for McCain. I had no idea he was a boxing fan. Good find.
                  mccain used to be a amateur boxer so it's only natural he's a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    he was a proponent of some type of unified boxing league.
                    Ah okay, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X