Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse? Floyd making little guys come up or Manny making larger guys come down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    maybe when he jumped from 112 to 122 and last year from 130.

pacquiao jumped from 122 to 126 to 130 within about 16 months , pull.
    122 is about the time pac started making more money hence more food hence more weight

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      Why discuss weigh-in weight and ignore what they actually fight at when discussing size , you got that ignoramus disease as well I see !
      Obviosly you blinded by your hate and pretended no to see the big size difference. You are worst than swine flu mate and needs to be quarantine together with them.
      Last edited by whirlwind; 05-19-2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        122 is about the time pac started making more money hence more food hence more weight
        he didn't start having problems making weight 'til his last years at 130.

he weighed in at 120 his last fight at 122.

he was under 126 his fights at 126.

he always weighed in about 128 at 130 'til the barrera fight.

Comment

Why make a poll when it's obvious what this thread will do...

Floyd fans pick Manny... Manny fans pick Floyd..

Comment

wow I can't believe the results to this poll. Making big guys come down is way more demented. Kind of funny though as long as you don't pay to watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              Obviosly you blinded by your hate and pretended no to see the big size difference. You are worst than swine flu mate and needs to be quarantine together with them.
              And what hate might that be , might be dumb asses I hate as I do hate dumb ass people , and what big weight difference are you talking about , oh thats right 4 pound Floyd will have on JMM in the fight ,,,, lol fuken amazing !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                he didn't start having problems making weight 'til his last years at 130.

he weighed in at 120 his last fight at 122.

he was under 126 his fights at 126.

he always weighed in about 128 at 130 'til the barrera fight.
                more money = more food = bigger pac.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                  And what hate might that be , might be dumb asses I hate as I do hate dumb ass people , and what big weight difference are you talking about , oh thats right 4 pound Floyd will have on JMM in the fight ,,,, lol fuken amazing !
                  Closer to 6 lbs there pal. But tell me, why does Floyd need advantages (as fighting at WW clearly is) over a 36 year old, less talented (surely you will agree with this) boxer that was fighting at SFW last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Closer to 6 lbs there pal. But tell me, why does Floyd need advantages (as fighting at WW clearly is) over a 36 year old, less talented (surely you will agree with this) boxer that was fighting at SFW last year?
                    He doesnt need advantages mate they just happen to be there in this match and its only a few pound and both will be under the WW limit like it is supposed to be , normally Floyd gives massive weight to his opponent this probably the first time Floyd has actually really been bigger in the fight , in the real sense of weight its one of his only fair fights the other Hatton only had 2 pound on him on the night .

JMM is in the best form of his entire carrier and current #2 p4d ,, your a joke

You talk about water weight 30hrs before and and go Yeh when people like Cotto are fighting as a WW but they really weigh MW at the time they KO somebody ,,,,, and then you have it where Pac supposed to beat Floyd and fights all the fighters Floyd does but Floyd has huge advantage over JMM , yeah right , you guys know very little about the inner fight game , thats as sure as eggs , stick to the hype buddy thats your world .
                    Last edited by RodBarker; 05-20-2009, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      pac jumps weight classes cause he can't make weight anymore. rite now he's comfy at 140 lbs.
                      Whatever the reason....it doesn't change the fact that those opponents were at the higher weight class or on that weighclass longer than Pac. Anybody coming up untested will always be at the disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X