Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't that he got the fake victory..... as much as the trash he talked after. Saying he would beat Pacquiao worse...even started saying disrespetful shit about Marquez.. gloatd about Khan getting stopped despite ducking him

I wish him nothing but failure in his career.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Bradley is getting so much hate, but if he was wise, he could use it to his advantage. Let everyone hate him. He should takeover the badboy image. People would pay to see him lose.

Comment

I've been a Bradley fan for several years now. I'm also a fan of Pacquiao & Mayweather.

I'm a boxing fan.

And whilst no one is expecting him to give the titles back he has shown a huge lack of class in his conduct since the Pacquiao fight. I'm not sure if he's actually saying the things attributed to him or he has a ****ty publicist but sometimes less is more.

He's definitely not gaining MORE fans lately.

I wish him luck. He seems like a decent person & always comes into the ring in shape but I hope he can return to the likable, humble fella I really admired 2 or 3 years back.

Comment

bradley has a big mouth, he likes to play the villain. bradley acts like a fool, so he is treated like a fool. it's just the way it goes.

Comment

He isn't a ko artist, yet somehow he manages to win. People usually don't like guys like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Now ask yourselves why Bradley is more interested in a rematch than Pacquiao... Money?? Sure, but you don't see Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, or any of those guys asking for a rematch... What's keeping them from wanting to collect another big Pacquiao check?? Clottey in particular barely got hit and has no chance of making any where near a Pacquiao-payday without Pac, so why would he fear a rematch when he already knows that he can just cover up the whole time, survive, and send his check to the bank the next night??
              Because Pac thoroughly dominated these guys while Bradley was competitive, therefore a Pac/Bradley rematch is more marketable. Those guys would have definitely tried to get a rematch if they didn't think the public would laugh at the idea.

1. Why does Bradley have to live in all the hate?
              2. Why does he suddenly suck after losing to the best fighter in the world?
              3. How does getting beat up by Pacquiao mean he'd lose to completely different styles of fighters like Marquez, Guerrero, Berto (I even saw a Devon Alexander who he already dominated)?

Seriously, I wanna know what u people are thinking... Hell, I'm willing to listen if u can manage a good enough argument, I'll give u green K
              Bradley gets hated on because of his attitude. He's not responsible for the decision but look at all the trash he's been talking since then : "Pacquiao is scared of me" "I'll beat him easier in a rematch" a guy who got a gift decision has the nerve to talk like that, how do you expect the fans to react?

It's one thing to be cocky outside the ring and back it up inside the ring like Floyd, it's another to be cocky when 90% of the boxing world knows you got an undeserved victory.

Comment

I guess its just a fact that this forum is mostly inhabited by Pac Stans, so it shouldn't really come to a surprise

But I see some more knowledgeable, less nut-hugging boxing fans saying the same stuff

Name 1 fighter in history that gave back a robbed title... Name 1 fighter in history that publicly stated (during his career) that he really lost a fight when he received the victory...

Now ask yourselves why Bradley is more interested in a rematch than Pacquiao... Money?? Sure, but you don't see Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, or any of those guys asking for a rematch... What's keeping them from wanting to collect another big Pacquiao check?? Clottey in particular barely got hit and has no chance of making any where near a Pacquiao-payday without Pac, so why would he fear a rematch when he already knows that he can just cover up the whole time, survive, and send his check to the bank the next night??

And fact is, and I'm on record saying this before the fight, Bradley had done nothing to earn the Pacquiao fight and nothing to prove he even had a chance to win... His best wins at the time were Peterson and Alexander whom I didn't realize were measuring sticks for Pacquiao. Even the prefight tune-up he had against Casamayor?? Why was anyone even excited about the fight??

And yet, Bradley went the distance on 2 broken feet, left the ring without a mark on his face (and achieved that without running or hiding, ala Cotto and Clottey)... And managed to win the Championship rounds (If u didn't score round 10 and round 12 for Bradley, you're a ****** plain and simple... Those rounds weren't even close)

And I highly doubt Bradley's camp had enough pull to influence the judges.. If anyone would be to blame for paying off judges, it would have to have been Arum, so why would u blame Bradley for that? And basically,

So...:
                1. Why does Bradley have to live in all the hate?
                2. Why does he suddenly suck after losing to the best fighter in the world?
                3. How does getting beat up by Pacquiao mean he'd lose to completely different styles of fighters like Marquez, Guerrero, Berto (I even saw a Devon Alexander who he already dominated)?

Seriously, I wanna know what u people are thinking... Hell, I'm willing to listen if u can manage a good enough argument, I'll give u green K
                I agree with some parts of this post,but I also disagree with a lot of it as well...

1.Bradley earned his shot at Pac and fought Pac hard...I truly doubt Arum would be able to bribe three judges to have the same scorecards....Not to mention one of the judges was the dean of judges,and runs classes for Judges...I find it hard to believe that Ford would go along with it...

2.Bradley is just not liked,going into the Pac fight most posters said Bradley would not hear the final bell...Most thought he would be knockout,hell damn what they thought..They felt very strongly that he should be KO'd just cause Bradley could not possibly be on Pac's level...It's just a bitter pill to swallow,that Bradley is still undefeated,that he did not get knockout,and he beat Pac(a lot of peoples hero)this explains it bro...

Comment

I like Bradley and don't hold it against him for not fighting Khan although I would have loved to have seen that fight. Until the Manny fight he had not made a lot of money and had a wife a couple of step kids and a kid to support. He was having problems with Shaw and Arum offered him an out and big money fight with Manny. There are a lot of drivers there and in those circumstances I would have made the same choices.
                  IMO he lost the Manny fight but there is no way he had a hand in corrupting them that was Arum.He seems to want to fight Manny again so regardless of how I feel about the first fight you have to give him credit.

Comment

I think a lot of it stems from him talking trash after the Pacquiao gift. But this is boxing and if boxers aren't brash and confident then you may as well quit boxing.

Comment

then take a seat bro

Comment

Working...
                      X