Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO is Delighted To Secure Vitali Klitschko's Next Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO is Delighted To Secure Vitali Klitschko's Next Defense

More than a handful of people were surprised when K2 Promotions revealed on Monday morning that HBO bought the American television rights to Vitali Klitschko's upcoming defense of the WBC heavyweight title against Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs).

The network aired Vitali's September defense against Tomasz Adamek. But since Vitali's return in 2008, only two of his nine fights have been picked up by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats a decent card then, but the Vitali fight isn't much. Im surprised this is the fight HBO would choose.

Comment

I'll watch it because it airs before the Ward Dawson fight and the fact that it is on HBO and not PPV makes it that much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          Thats a decent card then, but the Vitali fight isn't much. Im surprised this is the fight HBO would choose.

i think they're getting it cheap

it's also quite possible that it's VK's last fight.

Comment

Why this fight?

Comment

Why in the hell would we wanna see Charr?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i think they're getting it cheap

it's also quite possible that it's VK's last fight.
                ding ding folks. I think we have a winner.

Comment

What time will the fight be on in America vs. Europe?

That's whats wrong with these guys fighting out of Europe. They make good money because the crowds are so large, but they have no exposure in America. Does any body really care about his fight.

David Haye should move to America, beat up a few American heavyweights and he will the become a superstar here.

Comment

Yes! All Of The Klitschko's Fights... Hell!! Any Heavyweight Championship Fight should be on HBO or Showtime!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X