No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Targets The Povetkin-Chagaev Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Targets The Povetkin-Chagaev Winner

Four-time heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield, 48-years-old, is trying to secure the winner of Saturday's fight between Alexander Povetkin and Ruslan Chagaev, who battle for the WBA's "regular" heavyweight title in Germany. Holyfield told German reporter Georg Ebro that he recently held a meeting in Germany with Povetkin's promoter Kalle Sauerland to discuss the possibility of facing Povetkin, if he wins the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh Lord here we go

Comment

something in me feels It's better he gets outclassed by one of these guys and calls it quits now, than to keep fighting for 3-5 years against lesser opponents racking up the damage.

I would of course root for Holyfield against pretty much anyone, but I'm also realistic. His best chance was valuev. Against a Klitschko hes **** out of luck and would get seriously hurt.

But i guess he could win this fake title, and just skip out on fighting a klitschko (if he managed to pull out the miracle card against povetkin/chagaev).

Comment

atlas would prob take that fight to if povetkin won ofcourse

Comment

lol holyfield really isn't THAT shot. . . sure he's a shell of what he used to be, but that is still a pretty good shell of a fighter. . . we're talking about a genetic specimen and one of the best heavyweights of all time. But he has no business fighting the winner of this fight. I'd like to see Holyfield fight Adamek, though. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            lol holyfield really isn't THAT shot. . . sure he's a shell of what he used to be, but that is still a pretty good shell of a fighter. . . we're talking about a genetic specimen and one of the best heavyweights of all time. But he has no business fighting the winner of this fight. I'd like to see Holyfield fight Adamek, though. . .
            He took a whooping by Ibragimov.

Comment

Comment

This is what happens ladies and gentlemen when you dont invest your money right... when your almost 50 you want to fight again... Hilarious! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  This is what happens ladies and gentlemen when you dont invest your money right... when your almost 50 you want to fight again... Hilarious! LMAO!
                  lol and when you don't know how to pull out or use condoms. . . it makes me shudder thinking how much child support he's paying. . .

lol holyfield be SLICING!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    He took a whooping by Ibragimov.
                    Sultan was a very good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X