Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educate me. Margarito was suspended why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
    He got suspended cause he broke a rule on how you wrap it up, just like Trinidad. Unlike Trinidad however, there was a witch hunt to get him and he paid the price.

Capetillo wasn't really banned. Just in the United States. He helped train Segura for his fights against Calderon. A fight where Segura made Calderon quit due to THE PRESSURE.

LOL @ block. You realize if he had a "block", it'll be doing him more harm to his knuckles than a person if he were to hit him.

Never knew something so hard as a "block" or "brick" being able to fold so easily.
    The blocks that fell out of Margo wraps that Capetillo admitted to have put there you are comparing to the way they were wrapping Trinidad's hands.

Your agenda is clearly visible

Comment

He got suspended cause he broke a rule on how you wrap it up, just like Trinidad. Unlike Trinidad however, there was a witch hunt to get him and he paid the price.

Capetillo wasn't really banned. Just in the United States. He helped train Segura for his fights against Calderon. A fight where Segura made Calderon quit due to THE PRESSURE.

LOL @ block. You realize if he had a "block", it'll be doing him more harm to his knuckles than a person if he were to hit him.

Never knew something so hard as a "block" or "brick" being able to fold so easily.
      Stop it bro!!!! If Tito wraps was as bad as Tony's, he woulda got suspended too.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
        So in order to protect your idol, you are willing to pretend to think that a block falling out of Margarito's wraps, is the same as Bouie fisher playing headgames with Tito and trying to make Tito's father wrap Tito's hands with EXTRA gauze so as to have Tito wraps his fists in pillows? Come on man. Even Nazeem admitted Tito was a technical thing... e.g. tape on skin which is legit in Vegas.

But back to Margarito, he had us all fooled that he was the next Roberto Duran. For a while it was fun until we saw him crumble without the magic wraps against Mosley.

Hands of Plaster. Much respect.

If tape on skin gave you Tito power, both Margarito and Manny did not get the memo as they BOTH had their hands wrapped this way when they fought each other. Tito was a born puncher in a way that Margarito wishes he could have been.

Lol @ playing head games. It can apply to one but not the other.
        What Tito did was ILLEGAL. He fought in NY before that with his hands wrapped the SAME WAY.

Who the hell said he was the next Duran? Point me in that direction please. I take it you fell for the Viva Mexico threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          The blocks that fell out of Margo wraps that Capetillo admitted to have put there you are comparing to the way they were wrapping Trinidad's hands.

Your agenda is clearly visible
          Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Stop it bro!!!! If Tito wraps was as bad as Tony's, he woulda got suspended too.
          What Trinidad did was ILLEGAL. What are people in boxing called that do ILLEGAL THINGS? Is 2+2 that hard for you Cotto/Rican stans?

Comment

Lol @ playing head games. It can apply to one but not the other.
            What Tito did was ILLEGAL. He fought in NY before that with his hands wrapped the SAME WAY.

Who the hell said he was the next Duran? Point me in that direction please. I take it you fell for the Viva Mexico threads.
            Idiots at Maxboxing were saying he was the next Hagler LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Idiots at Maxboxing were saying he was the next Hagler LOL
              Hagler isn't all that. He wasn't that skillful like people make him out to be amd was tough. He is nowhere near the greatness but I can see some similarities.

Comment

It was all a misunderstanding. You see what had happened was margo had just shot a commercial for this company:

And he forgot to change out the wraps before fighting Mosley. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X