Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Broner looks fat. The dude already letting himself go. I knew it was a matter of time, the dude isn't disciplined (obviously).

Who's the Asian dude on the first pic all the way to the left?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

The guy on the left is Shumenov.

I remember saying last year after he beat Demarco that I thought Broner wouldn't last long because he seems to have other dreams (i.e. music). It's becoming obvious that one lifestyle is clashing with the other, it's gonna be interesting seeing how long he'll try to keep this up.
    I've said it long before that lol. I forgot what set me off but I could see it.

Oh so that's the infamous Shumenov? Never seen him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      The guy on the left is Shumenov.

I remember saying last year after he beat Demarco that I thought Broner wouldn't last long because he seems to have other dreams (i.e. music). It's becoming obvious that one lifestyle is clashing with the other, it's gonna be interesting seeing how long he'll try to keep this up.
      its something hes gotta figure out. his band camp thing is relatively successful and has a little buzz in the industry. i do know that he did spend a lot of time with floyd tho during the canelo traning camp and from what ive seen lately it has had somewhat of a positive effect on him. i mean the kid's been boxing all his life. it will be interesting to see what he makes out of it. did his popularity peak too early? totally possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I don't have a fighter in this fight, why do I have to make excuses? I've always called Maidana a C fighter.

c fighter he may be, but if broner dispatches him with ease as i suspect. that typically means hes something better than a c fighter no? u say its a 50/50 fight. u picked him to have a tough fight with demarco too. reality is u kinda want the kid to fail. hes better than a lot of u make him out to be and hes not as good as a lot of others make him out to be. but the kid is fun in the ring and he gives u knuckleheads something to talk about all day. thats why hes interesting as opposed to say...gamboa.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I don't have a fighter in this fight, why do I have to make excuses? I've always called Maidana a C fighter.

c fighter he may be, but if broner dispatches him with ease as i suspect. that typically means hes something better than a c fighter no? u say its a 50/50 fight. u picked him to have a tough fight with demarco too. reality is u kinda want the kid to fail. hes better than a lot of u make him out to be and hes not as good as a lot of others make him out to be. but the kid is fun in the ring and he gives u knuckleheads something to talk about all day. thats why hes interesting as opposed to say...gamboa.
          I said Maidana is a C fighter not Broner. And to say it's a 50/50 fight vs a C fighter should tell what I think of Broner.

And there you go bringing in another fighter into the conversation again. A fighter that has no part in this thread. Not only that but I don't give two ****s about Gamboa. I stopped caring after the PED rumors. So next time you might wanna pick a different name.

Comment

• Unlike you, I'm involved in just about every thread on NSB not just Broner. I follow the SPORT not specific fighters. I got favorite fighters like everyone else but you don't see me popping up in JUST their threads.

Comment

I said Maidana is a C fighter not Broner. And to say it's a 50/50 fight vs a C fighter should tell what I think of Broner.

And there you go bringing in another fighter into the conversation again. A fighter that has no part in this thread. Not only that but I don't give two ****s about Gamboa. I stopped caring after the PED rumors. So next time you might wanna pick a different name.

yes. it tells me u think broner is somehwere around c level as a fighter. why are u so simple minded?? smh. and it seems i struck a nerve with the gamboa thing...lol. and dont act like u didnt continue to follow him after the peds thing. its not hard to pull up old quotes...dont expose yourself.

Comment

Unlike you, I'm involved in just about every thread on NSB not just Broner. I follow the SPORT not specific fighters. I got favorite fighters like everyone else but you don't see me popping up in JUST their threads.

unlike me??? dude, if i put our post histories side by side, i guarantee u, u talk about broner than i do. please dont make me expose u. follow the sport so well u didnt know who beibut shumenov was. smh...u follow a select group of fighters in a select group of weight divisons, lets not pretend here...
                Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 11-01-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin
                  Quote: Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. I said Maidana is a C fighter not Broner. And to say it's a 50/50 fight vs a C fighter should tell what I think of Broner. And there you go bringing in another fighter into the conversation again. A fighter that has no part in this thread. Not only that but I don't give two ****s about Gamboa. I stopped caring after the PED rumors. So next time you might wanna pick a different name. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android yes. it tells me u think broner is somehwere around c level as a fighter. why are u so simple minded?? smh. and it seems i struck a nerve with the gamboa thing...lol. and dont act like u didnt continue to follow him after the peds thing. its not hard to pull up old quotes...dont expose yourself.
                  You struck a nerve? Not really. Pull up old quotes. Matter of fact, go to the Molina article. I just told CubanGuyNYC the same thing. I've had the same discussion with Russian Crushin. I don't care about him and I haven't for a while.

And no, I dont think Broner is a C fighter but I don't think very highly of him. Y'all make him out to be some A level fighter which he is not.

Comment

• AB is my favorite up-n-coming fighter. But there's absolutely no excuse for him to be as outta shape as he is. He is a talented kid. But it seems like he wants to be a celebrity more than he wants to be a great fighter. He's so much better than Maidana it ain't even funny. But he has completely neglected his craft and I wouldn't be surprised to see him flat on his ass in this one.

Comment

• broner looks like a burnt baked potato with chia pet hair...too many mollies...lookin like he got pink eye from when that stripper farted in his face...pop a molly im sweatn! pop a molly im sweatn!
                      Last edited by lowblows420; 11-01-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X