No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vicente Escobedo Guarantees Upset Over Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    smh...why is this difficult for u to understand. mathebula doesnt have to make 118. we are talking about 122. and it still wouldnt matter. how about this, mares is a better fighter than mathebula at any weight either of them could make. does that make u feel better? because at the end of the day mares vs. donaire is a better fight.
    Okay Demp.... We can agree to disagree.... No hard feelings though.... Both you and 4C always give me a good debate.... Look forward to the next one in the future

Comment

Escobedo is surely gonna expose Broner oh wait Ponce de leon already did that my bad..........

Comment

I see people aint never gonna let that Ponce De Leon fight go huh?

In the words of Smokey from Friday: "Why you bringing up old ****?"

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          I see people aint never gonna let that Ponce De Leon fight go huh?

In the words of Smokey from Friday: "Why you bringing up old ****?"
          why not people are already saying broner is going to be a future fighter of the decade but lost to a PDL someone Juanma put away in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            why not people are already saying broner is going to be a future fighter of the decade but lost to a PDL someone Juanma put away in one round.
            Broner would sodomize Ponce De Leon if they fought again. Seriously it would be an ass whooping of epic proportions

Comment

It would make my fight evening if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                Broner would sodomize Ponce De Leon if they fought again. Seriously it would be an ass whooping of epic proportions
                Just say no to drugs. Broner is lucky De Leon was the smaller fighter or he would have beaten Broner like a stepchild.

Comment

Working...
                X