Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Fry on the Catholic church...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones In Exile View Post
    thats a very narrow minded philosophy......if you want to be objective, you have to hear both sides of the argument....Stephen Fry ain't nothing but a C grade actor, he is not funny, nor do i find his arguments the slightest bit informing or interesting.....total dribble
    I have heard both sides of the story and stephen Fry wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
      I have heard both sides of the story and stephen Fry wins.
      very good, did you know Fry and Hitchens are fags??

Comment

.Stephen Fry ain't nothing but a C grade actor
        He's also an author of four novels and his autobiography, a respective journalist and commentator and television scriptwriter...

What have you done?

Comment

no he won't......a non-believer is a non-believer who's opinions of different religions are all the same....they throw us all in the same basket and paint us with the same brush......Stephen Fry is a nobody and come to think of it, he kind of ruined V For Vendetta
          Not really. I think the way the Catholic Church has protected child molesters is shameful. I can't really say that about every other religion now can I?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            He's also an author of four novels and his autobiography, a respective journalist and commentator and television scriptwriter...

What have you done?
            comparing a 20 yr olds accomplishments to a 52 yr olds??? idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Not really. I think the way the Catholic Church has protected child molesters is shameful. I can't really say that about every other religion now can I?
              protected child molesters??? don't give me that bull****

Comment

protected child molesters??? don't give me that bull****
                Are you serious?

Next you'll be saying the Catholic Church doesn't have any child molesters at all.

You don't have to cover up for them too, it doesn't have to be your little secret any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  Are you serious?

Next you'll be saying the Catholic Church doesn't have any child molesters at all.

You don't have to cover up for them too, it doesn't have to be your little secret any more.
                  no need to hate a religion mate....respect it and be on your way

Comment

very good, did you know Fry and Hitchens are fags??
                    If by **** you mean ****sexuals then I couldn't care less. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Comment

no need to hate a religion mate....respect it and be on your way
                      Where did you get the idea I hate religion?

All I said was the Catholic Church protects child molesters which you disputed.

Comment

Working...
                      X