Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Catholic teachings do you not agree with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
    The people beatified were people who filled the criteria for being canonized as saints.

As for being in a moral decay, no explanation is really needed. Look around you, racism, pre marital sex, ****ography, euthanasia, abortion, divorce, murder, people turning away from God, etc. etc etc.
    You've addressed my points separately, I want you to treat them as a package. I'll try rephrasing it; how is it possible that at a time of alleged great moral decay more people than in the rest of history have been deigned saintly?

Comment

I do belief this way. I am posting what is taught in the Catholic church. I understand you are talking from experience.

Dont believe what your family tells you. The your going to hell threat isnt practiced anymore.
      sweety exactly my point..they teach things according to what the feel at the time, they are about tradition, what they personaly feel, and less about what the Bible actually says

Comment

i dont agree with dogma. if you dont believe this then its a sin. it makes it sound like we made this up and no matter what were right if you believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
          i dont agree with dogma. if you dont believe this then its a sin. it makes it sound like we made this up and no matter what were right if you believe it or not
          Im saying though...it's all a bunch of crock!

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
            You've addressed my points separately, I want you to treat them as a package. I'll try rephrasing it; how is it possible that at a time of alleged great moral decay more people than in the rest of history have been deigned saintly?
            The people who were canonized as saints lived the example of how to live morally and christian to the highest degree. A lot of the saints were people who were martyred or were force to live as catholics during this moral decay.

But the Pope dosent say who is or isnt a saint as you may think he does. God created saints and the Catholic Church is just recognizing them.

Comment

Comment

The people who were canonized as saints lived the example of how to live morally and christian to the highest degree. A lot of the saints were people who were martyred or were force to live as catholics during this moral decay.

But the Pope dosent say who is or isnt a saint as you may think he does. God created saints and the Catholic Church is just recognizing them.
                Blah blah blah blah blah....I was speaking in tongues.... It ment its all bull nanny

Comment

In other words you agree that there were more Saints in a 26-year period than there had been in the rest of history?

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    In other words you agree that there were more Saints in a 26-year period than there had been in the rest of history?
                    The saints canonized didnt live in that 26 year period.

The saints canonized in that 26 year period lived from the 1200s all the way into the 1900s. That is a span of about 700 years

Comment

Originally posted by sickwitit View Post
                      Blah blah blah blah blah....I was speaking in tongues.... It ment its all bull nanny
                      catholics don't believe in speaking in tongues, that's the Church of Christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X