Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most memorable in ring moment you can remember

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio Cesar Chavez' come from behind, 12th round stoppage of Meldrick Taylor.

Comment

My first live fight. Zab Judah vs Kostza Tszyu. I was watching the Yankees vs Diamondbacks world series game in the sports book. Got to the fight inbetween the 1st and 2nd round to almost get hit by a chair later and the mini riot. And to top it off I paid $300 to sit ringside. I was hooked then

Comment

I was warring with this really tall guy and I got head butted square in the fore head stunning me a bit. As I teetered the ref directed me to the neutral corner to take a point away from the guy. When I got to the corner I touched the white tape around the glove to the now throbbing area. I looked at the tape to see about a 2 inch red mark on the tape. I started turning circles in the corner I was so pissed, loudly I say I'm gonna kill that mother****er! I look through the ropes to see a suit with an extremely hot chick next to him. She was covering her mouth like she was apalled and couldn't believe that I had said it. I'm thinking, ***** you have no idea...............Rockin'

Comment

When Roy Jones jr puts his hands behind his back, sticks his chin out, then knocks Glen Kelly out with one punch in what Jones calls the "Chicken Wang" punch.

Comment

Working...
          X