No announcement yet.

Pick up artists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up artists

Have been hearing about this community for a while and finally decided to check out what they all about. Must say some of the stuff they say about girls is not bad and some actually works. Some of the dudes seem bit weird and give out an awkward vibe but some of em I can agree with what they say. Im black and have noticed there are not a lot of black PUAs around i gues its coz we just rely on "natural game". What u guys think?

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
    What u guys think?
    I think is it really that difficult to type you and not u?

Comment

what community?

Comment

I think your thread ****ing sucks, nobody knows what "community" you're talking about, and that there's a very high probability that you couldn't pass a 7th grade English test.

That's what I think.

Comment

I think, if you want to pick-up women, you just need to ****ing talk to them. I'm seriously shy as ****, but I have no problem picking up women because I'm funny, I have a good body, I'm like a 6/10, and I actually, you know...talk to them.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Comment

If you're citing Mystery Method as one of the "weird" ones I agree, but dude has knowledge for days. It's a lot to learn, but trust me its all pretty legit.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
              I have no problem picking up women because I'm funny, I have a good body,.
              and very modest it would seem.

Comment

http://www.vice.com/read/my-day-with...uction-society

Comment

Stuff that should come naturally to men but doesn't since we live in a feminized pu$$y society where we allow women to hold us ransom just for having a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    and very modest it would seem.
                    I actually am pretty humble. However, I worked my ass off to go from an injury-prone fatass with 3 knee surgeries and arthritis in high school to a lean, jacked bodybuilding powerlifter (lift like a powerlifter, diet like a bodybuilder). My body is the one thing that I worked extremely hard to achieve, so yeah, I'm pretty ****y when it comes to that, because, well, I deserve to be able to brag about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X