No announcement yet.

The myth that Broner is a good boxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I was mentioning "top prospects" in the U.S. -- young fighters... da future...

(I forgot about my favorite kid: Omar Figueroa.)
    I guess we have different definition for prospect. Prospect to me is a guy being built up to be a champion.

Comment

Broner is worse than TMT fighters skill-wise. He is the second coming of Andre Berto

Comment

Anyone notice Broner always nodding his head no, like he didn't just get hit, he did it in the Taylor fight too while he was getting stunned. He seems deluded to me because he thinks his defense is something its not.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          If that were true he would have beaten his latest opponents with ease. Broner is the worst of both worlds - A brawler who has no stamina nor defense with an average punch.
          I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed Broner's stamina problems.

Comment

he's about as good as berto

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Anyone notice Broner always nodding his head no, like he didn't just get hit, he did it in the Taylor fight too while he was getting stunned. He seems deluded to me because he thinks his defense is something its not.
              Just like Berto.

Comment

Working...
              X