Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder. Who wins if they meet in the years to come?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early to call, don't know about Joshuas chin but he is certainly better skilled.

I am a firm believer that all Wilder has is a long albeit huge right hand. Outside of that he is underwhelming and IMO quite *****.

Comment

First four fights for Joshua I thought he looked way too stiff and that the muscle mass was going to drag him down. He looked more loose today and his combos were sharp, hopefully a sign of things to come. If they fought in the next couple years I would favor Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Too early to call, don't know about Joshuas chin but he is certainly better skilled.

I am a firm believer that all Wilder has is a long albeit huge right hand. Outside of that he is underwhelming and IMO quite *****.
        You and everyone else but he does have some power in that right hand.

Comment

Joshua looks to be moving a lot better although he still doesn't move his head enough, and he does move back in straight lines, but he's noticeably improved since his debut and I think by the time he's had as many fights as Wilder this debate will be far more conclusive. That's obviously assuming Joshua's train doesn't get derailed in the near future ala David Price, but so far the signs are good, I do wonder though if he lacks a mean streak at the moment, although he's knocked everyone out so I maybe barking up the wrong tree, but time will tell. He's also far less annoying than Wilder.

Comment

AJ looks to be the best heavy prospect I have seen since the klitchkos in the late 90s and he seems to have that buzz/hype that I haven't seen with a prospect since bowe and Lewis were coming up

I honestly think he is the future of boxing...

Joshua ko wilder

Comment

Counter left hook ko by Joshua

Its just good to see a heavyweight taking this crap seriously, i dont think anyone can deny that. He's always looking at his flaws (maybe too much) and the next fight it shows how much hes been working in the gym

The difference to how he dealt with Avilla on the ropes compared to when he hurt Darch is massive.

Hopefully he gets a few rounds soon and we can get a proper look at him. He doesnt seem to have the type of power that will take out everybody yet so i think he will

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post

You're not wrong. Outside the big right hand Wilder is complete ****. That could change with experience.

Comment

Wilder doesn't have a great chin, we've seen him crushed in the amateurs. He will be stopped soon as someone is smart enough to punch back.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                    I think both will lose when they step up
                    "Step up" to what exactly? Entire division is a farce, there is nowhere to "step up" to you idiot.

Honestly there are some thick ****s on here, but you're right up there with the best of em!

Comment

Simple Wilder causes he's American !!! Seriously they have both fought nobodies that guy today Avila was a Human Lego piece !!! Guy was their to make 5,000 Dollars and a free ticket to Europe !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X