Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Malignaggi Face To Face at Heated Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Malignaggi Face To Face at Heated Presser

WBC lightweight champion and WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi meet up again in Las Vegas inside of the MGM Grand in advance of their June 22nd clash at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

The two fighters could be seen getting into some heated exchanges last week at the Danny Garcia-Zab Judah weigh-in and the theatrics continued today. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi

I'm rooting for you but you are pillow fisted have no power don't make any opponents nervous, sorry to say you will lose.

Comment

Paulie keeps talkin that Broner is this small guy. He looks bigger than Paulie in all the videos and pics

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          funny entertaining press conference

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
            Paulie keeps talkin that Broner is this small guy. He looks bigger than Paulie in all the videos and pics
            I am really surprised. Broner looks bigger.

Comment

good press conference

they are friends though

broner needs to stop acting like money get his own personality

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                That was the first thing that came to my mind, but I'm not surprised. I'm sure Paulie is coming to his senses now, Broner actually IS bigger than him, and he's only shorter then Paulie by about 2 inches(assuming Broner is wearing boots here). He must realize that Broner is just 23 and still growing, when he was talking smack about him being smaller when that was Broner from like 2 years ago...

Comment

Broner can't talk. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                  X