No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Takes High Road, Will Not Respond To Smack Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Me and you both bro,me and you both...You know I was pushing for him to get a shot at Khan..Only to be made a fool of with this shhit...
    We were all fools bro. I just didn't believe that LP considering were he came from would throw away a chance to be everything he dreamed of. But I guess his dreams pushed him towards the PEDs.

As for Barry Hunter well I don't even know were to start. I looked at him as some great mentor who took kids off the streets. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Me and you both bro,me and you both...You know I was pushing for him to get a shot at Khan..Only to be made a fool of with this shhit...
      What do you mean Peterson beat khan like an octopus and khan blamed it on his gods.the second fight would have been no different those peds were planted on Peterson so you guys cheated yourselves
      Last edited by Eamion; 07-02-2012, 07:46 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

What does my sig say?

Comment

Originally posted by Eamion View Post
          What do you mean Peterson beat khan like an octopus and khan blamed it on his gods.the second fight would have been no different those peds were planted on Peterson so you guys cheated yourselves
          1. Do you believe Angel Garcia's words? The man with a vile mouth that lets his filthy tongue run? Khan did not blame his God.

2. Erm like you know it going to be no difference, the guy's on PED. How did the 'guys' cheated?

Comment

Originally posted by Eamion View Post
            This is post is confusing..

Comment

Khan has no fans in the U.S., take that pitty pat and run style back to the UK. Khan/Maidana,3k tickets sold, Khan/Judah,4k tickets sold,and so far Khan/Garcia,2k tickets sold. Mayweather would'nt even think abt this bum.

Comment

Yh you won't respond Amir, funny that because you've been responding and **** talking all week over Twitter Mr Con oh & whats that about you have fought TWO undefeated fighters and beat both? Are you forgetting Mr Prescott AGAIN?!

THREE undefeated fighters! One was a bum, one was a bum you had to foul your way to victory against and the other was the guy who knocked you spark out!

Comment

Garcia gonna get his butt sparked.

Comment

How can you say Khan is not a draw in America? He sells roughly 5k how many American boxers can do that?
                    This guy is a Muslim and he comes over to America, of all countries, and can still sell a few thousand tickets.
                    There are probably only 10 or so fighters in the sport who could sell more in America and he’ll do big numbers once he moves up to 147

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPanX
                      Con Artist got no response? lol, why not?, When does this fake bum not try an run his mouth? now he got nothing to say?, lol. I tell you why Con Artist got nothing to say: He dont know how to respond to such piercing, on point, ego deflating, self esteem crushing, mental debilatating comments, that destroy sissys like Con Artist, THATS WHY, simple.

So the only thing he can do is attempt to take the high road, ONLY PROBLEM is....Its fake & hasnt EVER been his "Modous Operandi", his MO has been to try & an blast fighters in the media, Judah, Bradley, Peterson, & a couple of UK fighters he took on prior. Con Artist is HYPE, a Media Creation, & most peeps see right through this guy, he's got no class, style or heart really.

He cant handle REAL AGGRESSION, guerilla ambushing, no respect, aggression, all in his sissy face, lmao, & what does he do?, performs the "Runnin Man". I think the Garcias tactic is brilliant, over the top? a lil, YES, but nontheless & furthermore, gonna affect Con Artist, MENTALLY. Nor is it the worst case of disrespect by a long shot. But Ultimately, there sayin: I SEE THROUGH YOU , lol, & aint no twitter gangster gonna intimidate us. Well spoken. And I believe Garcia can beat this Fraud, & Im sure they do too.
                      To the point? your monkey ass seems to have the same amount of IQ as Danny's father

Comment

Working...
                      X