No announcement yet.

Juanma will beat Gamboa by KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    Gamboa has had alot of fights were he look very vulnerable...Great avi of my favorite artists Curt...
    nah, I'm not a negative creep, but the same can be said about juanma. its just a typical reaction on this board. just about everybody here totally overreacts when a fighter doesn't look as good as usual, obviously, its not what it's expected of the fighter so its surprising, but fighters, like all athletes have off nights.

Comment

I stil have gamboa. You can't exspect the man to walk through everybody

Comment

well yeah if he fights the way he fought tonight...yeah JuanMa can get him...but he wouldn't fight like that against JuanMa obviously

Comment

Gamboa knocked himself down, more of a slip....when he turned it on, he had Salido in the ropes and covering up

Comment

Why is everyone jumping the gun to Lopez-Gamboa? Lopez-Marquez is still out there. For all we know Lopez could either steamroll Marquez or look like crap and get stopped.

Comment

He looked fukeen bad. Its too ****en bad to me. A guy with nothing to offer back, he get KD yet again.

Comment

Bad night??

Well I guess we can say that both Juanma and Gamboa have now had a bad night. We will see how it goes so bombs away!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  well yeah if he fights the way he fought tonight...yeah JuanMa can get him...but he wouldn't fight like that against JuanMa obviously
                  Gamboa has been saying that he will improve his defense for two years now. He won't, that is his style.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                    Tell you this much......Gamboa is game the first 2-3 rounds after that he is NOTHING!! This Salido guy just knocked him down and although Gamboa is clearly winning the fight he is being exposed. I know Juanma is there and I bet he is really wishing he was the one fighting Gamboa.
                    Nothing after the first 3 rounds? he was still throwing some insane combinations at great speed and from different angles.

Gamboa is vunerable, but he's got some good stamina and scary speed. He can beat anyone in the division, and is prob the only one in the division that i would pay to see. I'm guaranteed to get plenty of drama and action in his fights. He's like Arturo Gatti and Roy Jones combined.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                      this is one fight. everytime one fighter fights, looks good or looks like ****, a bunch of people jump the gun. we'll never know till they get it on.

triangle theory ?
                      I WAS thinking the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X