No announcement yet.

Bradley's training programme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley's training programme

Does anyone know what sort of training this dude does?

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=metadatawidget_en-us_foxpsorts_videocentral&amp;vid=087d86c5-b0a3-43d4-b235-6733bb119711" target="_new" title="Bradley's Workout Routine">Video: Bradley's Workout Routine</a>

edit: don't think the video's embedding heres a link

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?vid=0...5-6733bb119711

Comment

dudes a beast. that chin push up is kinda scary

Comment

margarito did the same type of chin push up as well

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          <a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=metadatawidget_en-us_foxpsorts_videocentral&amp;vid=087d86c5-b0a3-43d4-b235-6733bb119711" target="_new" title="Bradley's Workout Routine">Video: Bradley's Workout Routine</a>

edit: don't think the video's embedding heres a link

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?vid=0...5-6733bb119711
          Good one mate,thanks a lot

Comment

even if you wanted to achieve the level of conditioning bradley has, you won't

his condition is the best i've seen ever since I've been following the sport, which is about 13 years. the only man better conditioned than bradley that I've witnessed was aaron pryor, even if he used illegal **** at times, man, pryor was like the energizer bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
              even if you wanted to achieve the level of conditioning bradley has, you won't

his condition is the best i've seen ever since I've been following the sport, which is about 13 years. the only man better conditioned than bradley that I've witnessed was aaron pryor, even if he used illegal **** at times, man, pryor was like the energizer bunny.
              how do they foken get max conditioning like that?

I get tired quick when I spar, and my body dumps on me after that....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                how do they foken get max conditioning like that?

I get tired quick when I spar, and my body dumps on me after that....
                lol, what you put into your body and how you train. Apparently Bradley has some really really smart people in his camp. Not traditional boxing trainers and such but unorthodox and constantly evolving trainers.

Not to mention his nutritionist apparently has him doing some real deal stuff. Strict vegan? Not for me, no sir ree.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  lol, what you put into your body and how you train. Apparently Bradley has some really really smart people in his camp. Not traditional boxing trainers and such but unorthodox and constantly evolving trainers.

Not to mention his nutritionist apparently has him doing some real deal stuff. Strict vegan? Not for me, no sir ree.
                  lol, true. I need 2 stop with eating meat and add sprints to my runs.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Hey, is that Ziva in your avy?

Comment

Working...
                    X