Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martydom!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually don't have much of a problem avoiding the martyrdom when opponents use it. Just listen for the sound of the grenade dropping. It's fun, all of the perks are pretty good.

Comment

i have more of an issue with last man standing.

I hate the fact i shoot some **** dead, only to do a double take and see he's lying on the floor - and gets taken out by another player. Stealing my kill.

ps.

I use martyrdom.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post

I hate the fact i shoot some **** dead, only to do a double take and see he's lying on the floor - and gets taken out by another player. Stealing my kill.

ps.

I use martyrdom.
        Yeah i like to Snipe and that happens to me all the time , i will hit someone from across a map and if i dont get him again it is guranteed that someone else will get him .

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER ZAB FAN View Post
          the worst thing about Juggernaut is when a guy like me Snipes him with a R700 with Stopping power and he sometimes survives it.... then it is a problem .

Left hand you play on X-box ?
          Yep, My GT: Tha Jackal56.............hit me up.

BTW, I have seen real video's of guys getting up from snipers when they had extra armour on. Its cool I just wish they were slower when they used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            Yep, My GT: Tha Jackal56.............hit me up.

BTW, I have seen real video's of guys getting up from snipers when they had extra armour on. Its cool I just wish they were slower when they used it.
            Have you played the new maps ?? I will send u a friend request later . Just look for TOSU1982

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER ZAB FAN View Post
              Have you played the new maps ?? I will send u a friend request later . Just look for TOSU1982
              Yeah, the new maps are actually pretty damn nice. I really like creek but didn't play too much of them since many of my friends were having problems d/l them.

Killhouse reminds me of a paintball, speedball field.

Chinatown is nice with multiple ways into pretty much all the buildings.

The Radio-station one is also nice but creek is my favorite.

Comment

Take out martyrdom and the glitches. That is all that they need to do.

Comment

Juggernaut is fine. Stopping power and juggernaut cancel each other out so it really isn't cheap.(sp=40%more bullet damage,jug=40% more health)

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post

ps.

I use martyrdom.
                    What you got it for? 360?

If its for PS3 add me.

So I can shoot you up.

Comment

if you get killed by martyrdom, it's your own damn fault.

nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                      X