Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a floyd fan and im here to say he lost, so can we please stop seeing these threads pop up like every other week?

He gave him an rematch right away and won so its castillo 1 and floyd 1 lets move on!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Floyd did have an injury, which he complained about from the second round! Its not like he complained about it after the fight as an excuse! He spoke about it from the beginning of the fight! That said, he still lost! Its not bad to say why he lost, when he had a legitimate excuse!
      That's in interesting observation. Because if you will review the fight (just go to You Tube), you will see Castillo intentionally targeting the shoulder. NOW, if the shoulder were injured by Castillo in the fight, then that cannot be used as an excuse by Floyd.

Comment

I saw Castillo get robbed like a pickpocket victim in barcelona, and then i saw floyd with the expression of similar to the korean who got the decision against rjj in olymmpic games

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I saw Castillo get robbed like a pickpocket victim in barcelona, and then i saw floyd with the expression of similar to the korean who got the decision against rjj in olymmpic games
          ......or Pacquiao after the third fight with Marquez. It was priceless how he finished the fight with his chin on his chest and then the surprise as the final judge score went his way. Or maybe it was like Tim Bradley's after scoring his win over Pacquiao? I can't decide. Ah well, that's boxing. Leaving your opponent unconscious on the canvas stops that from happening, doesn't it Hughey?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
            ......or Pacquiao after the third fight with Marquez. It was priceless how he finished the fight with his chin on his chest and then the surprise as the final judge score went his way. Or maybe it was like Tim Bradley's after scoring his win over Pacquiao? I can't decide. Ah well, that's boxing. Leaving your opponent unconscious on the canvas stops that from happening, doesn't it Hughey?
            nah that was the face of someone dissapointed he didnt ko Jmm like he expected to after destroying miguel and margarito.
            Even though he knew he won his face would still be dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
              Dirty or clean, bad judging, payoffs...etc...all a part of boxing. We know that. The issue with Castillo v Floyd I is a bit more penetrating tho. That's why people tend to focus on it.

As I see it, from this famous robbery, Floyd began a false ascension. While boxing and Floyd made alot of money, it really screwed Floyd's potential legacy and at the end of the day made people more cynical towards the sport. Floyd really did have the skills to be considered ATG and maybe even GOAT, had he been allowed to approach it in this fashion. A simple loss or two doesn't make a difference in the face of true greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                Dirty or clean, bad judging, payoffs...etc...all a part of boxing. We know that. The issue with Castillo v Floyd I is a bit more penetrating tho. That's why people tend to focus on it.

As I see it, from this famous robbery, Floyd began a false ascension. While boxing and Floyd made alot of money, it really screwed Floyd's potential legacy and at the end of the day made people more cynical towards the sport. Floyd really did have the skills to be considered ATG and maybe even GOAT, had he been allowed to approach it in this fashion. A simple loss or two doesn't make a difference in the face of true greatness.
                why are you still so upset about manny getting KTFO? Is it healthy for you to be so traumatized over a boxing match?

Comment

This is a topic the mods should just lock already. There are 1000 threads on this already and it happened 10 fu*kin years ago. Enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post

His very NEXT fight was the rematch. What the hell are you talking about?

"It screwed Floyds legacy and made people cynical towards the sport"

My God.

Comment

Pactard Consolation General?

He ded?
                      He ded!
                      911!
                      911!
                      He ded!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X