• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Marquez - First 3 Bouts On YOUTUBE (HBOSPORTS) Great Quality

1st Fight

2nd Fight

3rd Fight

Yup, saw a thread on this already though. But still great fights. I mean we know they only uploaded it to give some hype for the upcoming fight, but still a great watch.

Comment

Marquez should now know not to take rounds off like he did the third fight. He needs to go full throttle all the way through, I don't care if he wins every single round, I'm never gonna tell my fighter to ease up. Especially if it's a dude that's always giving us a close fight.

Comment

great quality indeed. thanks for posting..

Comment

But are they super secret 3d? How else can we score the fight correctly? Anyways, thanks for the heads up and goddamn your avatar is hot. Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            1st Fight

2nd Fight

3rd Fight
            amazing how many punch lampley calls for Pacjuice when its Marques landing especially in the 3rd fight

Comment

I don't like the HBO Commentators. They are biased. Did you see the video how they praised Pacquiao for punches he didn't land on Bradley but they said he did? That crap was ridiculous!!

Comment

thanks but I dont need to watch them again. Pacquiao won the first 2 and Marquez won the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                  Marquez should now know not to take rounds off like he did the third fight. He needs to go full throttle all the way through, I don't care if he wins every single round, I'm never gonna tell my fighter to ease up. Especially if it's a dude that's always giving us a close fight.
                  What was Nacho thinking with that? I suppose he never said 'ease up' as such, just that he was going to win the fight if he avoided any knockdowns.

Either way there was a noticeable difference in Marquez in those last four rounds in my opinion. Whether it would have made any difference to the judges if he pressed the action or not I don't know, he might still have lost a split decision. But he definitely could have won the fight comprehensively in the fans' eyes, he could have been in 10-2 territory.

Comment

Marquez would of won if he pressed the fight more. He sat back to counter and Pacquiao knows this. I can see it from Pacquiao's angle he didn't press the action like he normally does so Marquez could of definitely taken that 3rd fight. Not trying to make excuses for either side. I need to watch the 3rd fight again to see who I think won. After first time of watching it, honestly I didn't know who won. Pacquiao and his team had that look on their faces like damn we lost. You can see it all over them until they announced the decision! If you feel like you've won a fight, you don't look all down and disappointed you know?

I'm a have to watch these fights again and get re-antiquated. It's always different watching a fight more than the first time round.

Comment

Working...
                    X