Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty well-matched, Alexander has much better experience which could make the difference.

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Bump thread..

Comment

Kell Brook easily

Comment

Alexander by close decision. Devon's level of opposition is simply better, so I'll give him the edge.

Comment

Alexander stops Brook.

Comment

Still the same as before for me.

Alexander looked good against a blown up plodder in Maidana, sure. However, he should have lost to Kotelnyk and Matthysse only to be bailed out by gift decisions, then there was the clear defeat and quit job against Bradley. Brook has a stamina issue to sort, other than that, he's a far better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Still the same as before for me.

Alexander looked good against a blown up plodder in Maidana, sure. However, he should have lost to Kotelnyk and Matthysse only to be bailed out by gift decisions, then there was the clear defeat and quit job against Bradley. Brook has a stamina issue to sort, other than that, he's a far better fighter.
                  In fairness, Brook is still really unproven..Not saying this means Brook loses...Just saying the edge in opposition goes to Alexander..I would not be surprised if that was enough..

Comment

That's a damn good fight & as off right now I find it impossible to say who'll win. But I might pick Alexander based on the level of experience he will no doubt possess.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Alexander stops Brook.
                      What are you basing this on D-Mize? I think Alexander wins a close battle. Can't see either one stopping the other or anything like it.

The only decent fighter Devon has stopped is Urango, which IS a good result but he walked forward onto punches all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X