No announcement yet.

Who actually believes that Mayweather will KO Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
    pacquiao fought marquez at his weight class...

mayweather blew him up a whole class (9 pounds).. not only that but mayweather exceeded the weight limit.

any other fights you'd like to discuss?
    What about Hatton?! OH wait, you mean Mayweather made Hatton go up an ineffective 7lbs to fight him too? Damn! I'm sorry, I guess I got nothing.

Comment

I don't think Floyd can ko Shane. I say he out points him. No ko.

Comment

mayweather blew him up a whole class (9 pounds).. not only that but mayweather exceeded the weight limit.

R

oidquioa Dropped Marquez 3 times in the first fight but could`nt finish him.And he dropped him once in the second fight and Roid could`nt finish him.

And Both Floyd and ROidquiao ko`ed Hatton.Floyd softened Hatton up for Pacquiao.

And Roidquiao stopped a weight drained Delahoya.

And Floyd accomplished all he accomplished without PED`s and took Random drug testing to prove that he`s clean.He did`nt make any "i`m scared of needles"excuses or "taking blood is gonna weaken me excuses".

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          What about Hatton?! OH wait, you mean Mayweather made Hatton go up an ineffective 7lbs to fight him too? Damn! I'm sorry, I guess I got nothing.
          Pacquiao came in at 145 to fight Mayweather and made sure he came in light on fight night.And Floyd started his career below Hatton`s natural fighting weight.And both Hatton and Floyd Fought each-other without cheating.

Comment

Every fighter says they're going to knock the other fighter out. It's the best and most satisfying way to win I pressume. Pure ownage. Mayweather is capable of doing it, but lest not forget that chin Mosley has.

Comment

PAC also fights then 2 years later and weight drains ones. He might of blown jmm up after almost two years off but he hardly blew someone that goes up to 190 between fights up he just didn't make him cut as much

Comment

Shane is one of the most durable fighters around (KO win being unlikely). Floyd (IMO) boxes the shoes laces off of Mosley, and wins a sound UD victory (that's what I believe happens).

Comment

Mayweather will not KO Mosley. He's not Pacquiao who always attempts a KO. Mosley will go for it. He might catch Floyd. You'll never know. This is an interesting fight, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                    Pacquiao came in at 145 to fight Mayweather and made sure he came in light on fight night.And Floyd started his career below Hatton`s natural fighting weight.And both Hatton and Floyd Fought each-other without cheating.
                    Whaaat the??? Not sure if any of that made sense. But if you are implying Pacquiao was cheating when he fought Hatton? Please stop already. It's sad.

Comment

if you think he can you are a damn fool believe that

Comment

Working...
                      X