Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Stephen Curry this generations Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Stephen Curry this generations Michael Jordan?

Curry is a 2 time MVP and 1 time NBA champion and scoring champion. Stephen A Smith called his record breaking 17 point overtime performance against the powerful Trailblazers more impressive than Jordan's flu game. Jordan just dropped a measly 38 points in the Finals on Malone and Stockton in the flu game. Will Curry surpass his airness?
    Curry is equal/better than Jordan?
    23.53%
    Curry needs to put in more work
    52.94%
    Where the weed @???
    23.53%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by $tate of Mind; 05-10-2016, 09:19 PM.

Yeah I would say so,,, clearly the best right now...

The dude is clutch and his performance in game 4 vs Portland was an alltime classic..

I think Steph already has better playoff performances than King james, and a title this year he will already be tied with Lebron for rings, and oh yeah, he already beat Lebron in the finals...

Steph may not be the greatest ever, but he is the greatest player right now

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Yeah I would say so,,, clearly the best right now...

The dude is clutch and his performance in game 4 vs Portland was an alltime classic..

I think Steph already has better playoff performances than King james, and a title this year he will already be tied with Lebron for rings, and oh yeah, he already beat Lebron in the finals...

Steph may not be the greatest ever, but he is the greatest player right now
      LeBron had a handicapped team in the Finals last year. Curry is the best in the game right now but it takes a lot more than playing @ this level for 2 years to be compared to Jordan or even LeBron.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        LeBron had a handicapped team in the Finals last year. Curry is the best in the game right now but it takes a lot more than playing @ this level for 2 years to be compared to Jordan or even LeBron.
        Well the thread is about right now, this era,,, so yes curry is this era's Michael, magic, Kobe, etc

Comment

Well the thread is about right now, this era,,, so yes curry is this era's Michael, magic, Kobe, etc
          LeBron is in this era and he's the best player of this era and it's not even close. I don't even like LeBron. If you consider Kobe being in this era, then an argument can be made for him.

Comment

LeBron is in this era and he's the best player of this era and it's not even close. I don't even like LeBron. If you consider Kobe being in this era, then an argument can be made for him.
            Separate era's.
            Magic/Bird > Jordan > Kobe/Duncan > Lebron > Curry? They always overlap towards the end/beginning.

I love what the GSW are doing, but I think the Cavs are gonna take it this year. They are playing insane, and they also have Lebron. If not, the Warriors are gonna repeat, the Cavs will change their lineup for the worse, & the Warriors will eventually 3-peat next year.

Comment

Curry is the best player in the NBA right now . I say yes.

Comment

Lebron era is over

Majic/larry to jordan to Kobe to Lebron to now steph

Curry's performance last night late in the game was better than anything Lebron has done late in a game..

Lebron was fortunate to play his whole career in the weak east

Comment

Lebron era is over

Majic/larry to jordan to Kobe to Lebron to now steph

Curry's performance last night late in the game was better than anything Lebron has done late in a game..

Lebron was fortunate to play his whole career in the weak east
                  Umm..no this is what hype does to people. Go back and watch LeBron in game 5 in the Eastern Conference Finals against Detroit. He scored 48 points including the last 25 points in a row for the Cavs and 29 of their last 30 points. That Pistons team with Billups, Wallace, and Prince was very good defensively. LeBron's best teammates were Big Z and Larry Hughes, compare that to Klay Thompson and Draymond Green........

Comment

Umm..no this is what hype does to people. Go back and watch LeBron in game 5 in the Eastern Conference Finals against Detroit. He scored 48 points including the last 25 points in a row for the Cavs and 29 of their last 30 points. That Pistons team with Billups, Wallace, and Prince was very good defensively. LeBron's best teammates were Big Z and Larry Hughes, compare that to Klay Thompson and Draymond Green........
                    You're talking about a game that happened nearly a decade ago,,, I'm talking right now..

And in about a month, steph could have as many rings as Lebron

Comment

Working...
                    X