Collapse
No announcement yet.

HISTORY SECTION Can we pass a new Law ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HISTORY SECTION Can we pass a new Law ?

Hey Guy's, Should we pass a HISTORY SECTION LAW That abolishes any threads that contain Floyd Mayweather and Sugar Ray Robinson in the same sentence as a basis for a Thread ????...... Can we do it, I say that Floyd is only fit to tie SRR's bootlaces.
    Yes, IMMEDIATELY
    16.67%
    Let's give it a trial period
    0.00%
    No, Free speech for Nuthuggers
    83.33%

The poll is expired.

OK but that sentence you just typed contained Floyd Mayweather and Sugar Ray Robinson in the same sentence as a basis for a thread.

Comment

Floyd is an ATG just because there are some morons out there doesn't mean he should be discredited, I mean there's only a few comparable to SRR and just because, Floyd isn't doesn't mean he should be tarnished.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Floyd is an ATG just because there are some morons out there doesn't mean he should be discredited, I mean there's only a few comparable to SRR and just because, Floyd isn't doesn't mean he should be tarnished.
        I'm not trying to tarnish Floyd, this is another response to the N.S.B. tards, Floyd is not in SRR's league, I don't mind a comparison between Floyd and most greats, but there are some who have done 5 times as much in their careers than Floyd. For instance I don't mind any comparisons with fighters from the 80's on........ and some from earlier periods, but not the top 10 or so ATG's..... it's just too much of a stretch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          Hey Guy's, Should we pass a HISTORY SECTION LAW That abolishes any threads that contain Floyd Mayweather and Sugar Ray Robinson in the same sentence as a basis for a Thread ????...... Can we do it, I say that Floyd is only fit to tie SRR's bootlaces.
          Sure. If you stop mentioning Les Darcy in the same sentence with fighters like Monzon and Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Sure. If you stop mentioning Les Darcy in the same sentence with fighters like Monzon and Hagler.

LMAO...

Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

> >

This was my reaction for real.

Comment

Comment

Are you comparing them to Les ???

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    SPACES-------
                    I got 4 of a kind ..

Comment

Working...
                    X