Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate when people talk ****..then appoligize..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    it makes you look weak and like you dont stand by what you say...if you say something..mean it..**** appoligizing
    No, it doesn't make you look weak. We all say thing we don't really mean. Sometimes you make jokes that at the time was quite funny, but the next day you feel bad about the whole situation. You know you were wrong, so what exactly would a real man do...well APOLOGIZE.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      The guy who made this thread seems to disagree with you: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=214482
      Whoever made that thread acted like a Man....

Comment

i mean the appoligies and excuses make them look lame....id rather them just said "yea i said it" dont be a halg way ass.hole..go for the gusto and be a REAL ass.hole
        Agree. In a way, even though I think what Margo did was wrong, im talking about the hand wraps situation, I respect the fact he has never apologized, more so than if he had of apologized, simply because, any half arsed attempt to claim his was naive etc, would just seem transparent,

Comment

The guy who made this thread seems to disagree with you: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=214482
          **** you b1tch..see if i appoligize for that

Comment

I know that you're single and boxingscene is your life, but you really need to lighten up and stop being such a whiny little ***** all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Agree. In a way, even though I think what Margo did was wrong, im talking about the hand wraps situation, I respect the fact he has never apologized, more so than if he had of apologized, simply because, any half arsed attempt to claim his was naive etc, would just seem transparent,
              exactly.......

Comment

I know that you're single and boxingscene is your life, but you really need to lighten up and stop being such a whiny little ***** all the damn time.
                shut the **** up

Comment

margarito will shut roach up for good come saturday

Comment

shut the **** up
                    :laugh::laugh:

Comment

stfu larry

Comment

Working...
                      X