Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should science look into a cure for the gay gene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should increase the frequency of the gene. Overpopulation is much bigger issue than dudes banging each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      They should inject all women with half of the gay gene, because c'mon who doesn't like a little girl on girl?
      Best post of the day..........

Comment

chickens and milk cause gayness - Evo Morales

Comment

Usually I'd post something funny, but I really hope some of you aren't that ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            We should increase the frequency of the gene. Overpopulation is much bigger issue than dudes banging each other.
            Liberal eugenicist mythology.

Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Who gives a fuk if dudes want to bang each other in the ass, it doesn't bother me.

Imagine if someone wanted to stop you from fukin some *****? You would go to war for that right.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Who gives a fuk if dudes want to bang each other in the ass, it doesn't bother me.

Imagine if someone wanted to stop you from fukin some *****? You would go to war for that right.
                Of course because its a natural act dictated by nature and god essential for our survival as a species.

Packing fudge is not a natural act. Its sodomy and filth and must be shunned by decent people everywhere.

Comment

Being gay is a gene defect, not sure if theyll find cure. Like being obese not wanting to eat much.
                  Last edited by Boxingholic; 05-19-2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                    Of course because its a natural act dictated by nature and god essential for our survival as a species.

Packing fudge is not a natural act. Its sodomy and filth and must be shunned by decent people everywhere.
                    Didn't say I agree with it, I have my own issues but to say it's not natural is a stretch. It happens in every aspect of nature, including animals.

Live and let live.........

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Human cells contain 23 pairs of chromosomes for a total of 46. There are 22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes. The sex chromosomes are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome.

I've never heard of a gay gene ... it is a rationalization and justification of the madness that originates in the minds of men and women.

No Madness = No Gays
                      Its been scientifically proven by my followers that there is a gay gene, we are putting together a paper for the UN to get funding, all these people that have the gay gene are ill and need help.

Comment

Working...
                      X