Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I dont know because you dont know what info as traded, maybe negotiations started on the 2nd and arum didnt know until greenburg got back to him 2 weeks later?

why does it matter?
    I don't believe that for one second.

TWO MONTHS after Greenburg started his " negotiations ", Arum still insisted that he was negotiating with GBP.

Arum stated that both Top Rank and GBP had agreed on a proposal, and then forwarded the offer to Mayweather to sign.

Then Arum started his 2 week deadline.

Remember ?

Greenburg was NEVER EVEN MENTIONED until after the deadline expired.

So, if Greenburg was negotiating with Mayweather, what happened to the offer that Arum said GBP forwarded to Mayweather?

You all been played.

Just give Arum your $50 to watch Margo get whacked, then start saving for Cotto.

Suckers.

I'm streaming that ****, and I'm only watching it to see Marga****to get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      I don't believe that for one second.

TWO MONTHS after Greenburg started his " negotiations ", Arum still insisted that he was negotiating with GBP.

Arum stated that both Top Rank and GBP had agreed on a proposal, and then forwarded the offer to Mayweather to sign.

Then Arum started his 2 week deadline.

Remember ?

Greenburg was NEVER EVEN MENTIONED until after the deadline expired.

So, if Greenburg was negotiating with Mayweather, what happened to the offer that Arum said GBP forwarded to Mayweather?

You all been played.

Just give Arum your $50 to watch Margo get whacked, then start saving for Cotto.

Suckers.

I'm streaming that ****, and I'm only watching it to see Marga****to get smoked.
      but ARUM WAS NEGOTIATING WITH GBP through greenburg, just because he didnt mention greenburg doesnt mean it didnt took place. again what relevance is this?

"So, if Greenburg was negotiating with Mayweather, what happened to the offer that Arum said GBP forwarded to Mayweather?"

mayweather turned the offer down? I am sure gbp work with mayweather promotions in fights so both must have been involved

I think you are just hating

it isnt important when negotiations started or if greenburg was used, what is important is whether the fighters accept or decline the fight and we know maywetaher declined it

so what if greenburg wasnt mentioned? why does it matter he has to be named? he was a third party who maybe asked to not mention him till its all over?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        but ARUM WAS NEGOTIATING WITH GBP through greenburg, just because he didnt mention greenburg doesnt mean it didnt took place. again what relevance is this?

"So, if Greenburg was negotiating with Mayweather, what happened to the offer that Arum said GBP forwarded to Mayweather?"

mayweather turned the offer down? I am sure gbp work with mayweather promotions in fights so both must have been involved

I think you are just hating

it isnt important when negotiations started or if greenburg was used, what is important is whether the fighters accept or decline the fight and we know maywetaher declined it

so what if greenburg wasnt mentioned? why does it matter he has to be named? he was a third party who maybe asked to not mention him till its all over?
        Actually, Arum said afterward that GBP was never a part of anything. And that Ross had never mentioned GBP either. You've been duped, bud. Let's just move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Actually, Arum said afterward that GBP was never a part of anything. And that Ross had never mentioned GBP either. You've been duped, bud. Let's just move on.
          Exactly.

This whole " deadline " thing..... was a sham !!

The deadline, was provided by Arum to give Floyd two weeks to consider the offer that GBP forwarded to Team Mayweather.

An offer that Arum now admits never even existed.

You all been scammed

Comment

• Suprise Suprise Team Mayweather lied again!

Comment

• Thank you HBO s Greenburg for exposing biggest liars in boxing Team Mayweather!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Why would that matter, Floyd is his own boss with his own promotional company.

Arum or Ross don't have to go through GBP.

I think you are in denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                  Why would that matter, Floyd is his own boss with his own promotional company.

Arum or Ross don't have to go through GBP.

I think you are in denial.

He is in denial.

Floyd had people to negotiat like AL HAYMON and LEONARD ELLERBE and GREENBURG said that they were negotiations.

So *****s can cry all they want.

Comment

• There is only one thing worse than an idiot who just got played.....

And that, is an idiot who doesn't even realise that he just got played

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    Suprise Suprise Team Mayweather lied again!
                    Arum and Greenburg have given completely differing statements. Clearly, either one of them, or both of them, have continually lied throughout this whole fiasco.

It amuses me to watch Bob Arum leading you into the bushes while you suck happily on your sweetie

Ya dumb kid.

Thank you HBO s Greenburg for exposing biggest liars in boxing Team Mayweather!
                    Thank you Richard Schaefer for having the balls to call BULL**** and expose Arum's ridiculous deadline, even after Greenburg tried to cover him.

He is in denial.

Floyd had people to negotiat like AL HAYMON and LEONARD ELLERBE and GREENBURG said that they were negotiations.

So *****s can cry all they want.
                    Wake up kid.

Arum was negotiating with himself, on how to market the Margarito fight.

And idiots like you have given him the opportunity.

Arum will not pull any of this bull**** if Don King get's involved.

But for now.....

Manny will fight that piece of **** Maragrito, and then most likely Cotto, because suckers like you have allowed it to happen.

I am desperately trying to stay a Manny fan, but Bob Arum is making it impossible. I can't wait for Mayweather to end this.

Comment

• Only an idiot hasn't worked out that Bob Arum was the one who lied.

Arum even admitted it himself.....

Here, there is less than 24 hours left on a " deadline " that Arum himself stated he had negotiated with GBP.....
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29293

Here, Arum himself stated that he never even discussed the fight with GBP, and that Ross Greenburg also never spoke with them.....
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29324

You all been scammed

Comment

Working...
                      X