Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion on blacks geeting kicked out of cali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Impossible.. did you not see the Snoop video?
    **** Snoop.

This song you posted was already the remake he had to make. The Original chorus said, "RUN VATO, RUN (with phirril not b-real" so ***** snoop was hatting but since alot of gente checked him he had to run to Frost and B-real to try and act like he wasn't hating on the Mexicans.

Chino Grande responded with this.

Even when Mack 10 got out of line Slow Pain put him on check.

And **** goes way back to when Eazy-E was dissing Mexicans on n.w.a albums, Frank V of proper dos put him on check with ther first cut on there album. And even Kid Frost used to talk **** about Eazy-E all this Black on Brown **** gets started by Blacks on wax first, and some people buy into this **** and youngsters act a fool when it was nothing more then a diss. - edit: im not saying the beef from the streets comes from the music but it does piss people off.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      **** Snoop.

This song you posted was already the remake he had to make. The Original chorus said, "RUN VATO, RUN (with phirril not b-real" so ***** snoop was hatting but since alot of gente checked him he had to run to Frost and B-real to try and act like he wasn't hating on the Mexicans.

And **** goes way back to when Eazy-E was dissing Mexicans on n.w.a albums, Frank V of proper dos put him on check with ther first cut on there album. And even Kid Frost used to talk **** about Eazy-E all this Black on Brown **** gets started by Blacks on wax first, and some people buy into this **** and youngsters act a fool when it was nothing more then a diss. - edit: im not saying the beef from the streets comes from the music but it does piss people off.
      Yeah those Negros need to be checked! Check yo self fool!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
        Yeah those Negros need to be checked! Check yo self fool!
        So its ok for them to talk **** and make fun of a race on there records?

And you don't expect people to get mad? **** i used to buy there albums. Now i support Chicano Rap. I'll buy Old School and Olides but no new **** out know too much hating.

Check them rappers talking **** and unity in rap with Mexican and Blacks rappers with spread to the street.

Don't be stupid.

Comment

Those fools didn't check anybody cus they nobody and the version you hear on the radio is the only version around.
          You really think Snoop is gonna pay attention to who this dude is when he selling CDs out of swap meets when Snoops **** is global?
          These dudes just tried to capitalize on the song and "tried" to beef with Snoop to sell records, Snoop won't give him recognition cus they don't even deserved to be mentioned so they ended up looking dumb.
          That Snoop song was never a diss song.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            So its ok for them to talk **** and make fun of a race on there records?

And you don't expect people to get mad? **** i used to buy there albums. Now i support Chicano Rap. I'll buy Old School and Olides but no new **** out know too much hating.

Check them rappers talking **** and unity in rap with Mexican and Blacks rappers with spread to the street.

Don't be stupid.
            I agree with you bro. They needed to be checked.

I just download all my music for free so i don't give a rats ass who it's from as long as I like it.

Comment

I'm a chicano that loves the black sistas. I'm neutral on this issue.

Comment

Black gangs in Chicago and New York outnumber Mexicans but we don’t bang on them because we have numbers. These Mexicans only bang because they got the numbers now. The murder is ****ing low compared to when Black gangs ruled in the 90’s when it was at a all time high. Ain’t any Black gang in those areas starting a race war. These Mexicans need the numbers, small fellows with big egos.

Comment

I took this from a discussion about this same damn thing:
                  1. First of all, Snoop Dogg has been giving Chicanos props but y'all don't notice it because you keep listening to racist fools like Chino.
                  At the end of "Gang bangin 101," a track with The Game and Snoop Dogg, Snoop gives a shout out to Crips and Bloods, then he gave a shout out to ESES too!

2. Mack 10 almost could not rap without mentioning ESES and Mexicans. In fact, Mack 10 has a rap group called SPG and on one of their tracks titled "Welcome 2 the hood," one of the SPGs said, "in L.A. ESES is all I know, Crips and bloods is all I know."
                  Unfortunately, some SURs have been dissin Mack 10 on their albums lately.

3. Xzhibit was sitting in a car with Mexicans in the video to his song "Multiply" and yet he was attacked by some Mexicans at a club and even had his upper lip busted with a bottle and had to get stitches on it.
                  Xzhibit has a song called "BLACK and BROWN" on his latest album where he tries to calm down the tension between the two, plus he made mention on the track the one of his Mexican friends had said that he was going to "kill every ****** in a white T shirt"

4. WC of westside connection has shown chicano's a whole lotta love. If you watch his DVD documentary, "WC Bandana Swangin," you see clips of dub performing in Mexican neighbourhoods in Cali and screamin "ESE!!!" and all the Mexicans just screamin and giving him love.
                  Plus in his video, "The Streets" featuring Nate Dogga and Snoop Dogg, there were a bunch on Chicanos and Mexicans in his video. Some of them were even crip walking in the video too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                    Black gangs in Chicago and New York outnumber Mexicans but we don’t bang on them because we have numbers. These Mexicans only bang because they got the numbers now. The murder is ****ing low compared to when Black gangs ruled in the 90’s when it was at a all time high. Ain’t any Black gang in those areas starting a race war. These Mexicans need the numbers, small fellows with big egos.
                    It's not the numbers it's the Firepower and Cartel connections the latino gangs have in L.A. Newyork is too far away to be hooked up like they are in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                      don't give me that bull****.. with your morally superior ****. You motha****as are no better then the motha****as in LA.
                      We have the numbers here in Vegas and you don't see that **** here so get the **** outta here.. there is more to it then race.

Comment

Working...
                      X