• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    Who are you? You new here?
    You're a weird guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      John Terry is the only thing stopping this current side being an absolute waste of time. As in literally not worth watching due to how detached the players are.

It would be a different ball game if we played 6-7 youngsters regularly. But playing the same core of 8 players who have utterly shamed themselves really takes the club away from the fans.

It would have been better yesterday to lose 10 nil with a novice side than to draw or even win with the team that was put out. Those players are finished.

I have got the point now where I am really not sure how involved I can get emotionally with a team which will possibly be all foreign next season and who aren't even good.

Kenedy and Baba Rahman wouldn't even get in the under 18 side. I don't get how that club is run at all except badly.

We have won everything now so I am not interested anymore in seeing mercenaries coming in. No more. If Chelsea can get someone like Griezemann which I doubt as he is at a better team o.k. But don't buy someone like Pjanic or these other mediocre serie A guys.
      The guy is a chelsea legend but he is still 35 and way past prime.. don't want him at United.. obviously at Chelsea he is good to keep around if only to motivate players

Not sure about the foreigners bit.. Chelsea have been notorious for having loads.. Zola is probably the best player in the clubs history. I think its just the ones you have clearly don't give a ****..

At United what pisses me off is herrara/mata and co often get on twitter after the game and say sorry.. how about pushing/trying harder during the ACTUAL game. I guess LVG probably threatens to drop them if they play a forward pass.. looking at how some of them play (blind/fellani)

Anyone see that Bassong has been relegated 6 seasons out of 10.. i bet that ****er has earnt more in those seasons then i will see my whole life

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Heard from my source inside the club Klopp turned him down. Apparently he rates Young Sheyi Ojo as a bigger talent and would rather give him the game time.

Comment

• Lacazette and Ben Arfa both been left out of the French Euro 2016 squad.

Nice to see we aren't the only ones who pick players on reputation rather than form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Lacazette and Ben Arfa both been left out of the French Euro 2016 squad.

Nice to see we aren't the only ones who pick players on reputation rather than form.
            Who would you take out for them, forward is a crowded position.
            And don't say Giroud, he's a different profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              Who would you take out for them, forward is a crowded position.
              And don't say Giroud, he's a different profile.
              Lacazette for Gignac and Ben Arfa for Sissoko or Cabaye.

I get the Giroud selection as yeah as you say he's a different option to have in the squad but Gignac over Lacazette? Nah.

And Ben Arfa has been in ridiculous form. He'd have to be in the squad for me, even if Sissoko is a different sort of player to him.
              Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 05-12-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Imagine signing a world class player and world cup winning goalscorer in Mario Gotze for 20m and then selling Adam Lallana to Spurs for 25m? Coz that's what we're about to do baby.

Buy a world class, much better player and make a 5m profit in doing so? Yeah, yeah we good.

You heard it here first, we're about to pull off one of the smartest in's and out's in recent years with these two, Spurs are about to get their pants pulled firmly down

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Lacazette for Gignac and Ben Arfa for Sissoko.

I get the Giroud selection as yeah as you say he's a different option to have in the squad but Gignac over Lacazette? Nah.

And Ben Arfa has been in ridiculous form. He'd have to be in the squad for me, even if Sissoko is a different sort of player to him.
                  Lacazette had an horrible start this season, and he hasn't been flambloyant outside of some 5-0 6-0 blow outs.
                  And Ben Arfa would have been left out for extra-sportive reasons even if he had played like Messi or Neymar, they fear the locker room atmosphere.

Comment

• Those players like Ben Arfa are worth picking for tournaments.

When you think about it they only have to maintain form for a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      They were eliminated in group stage in the 2010 WC...

No, for example they were infortunate to lose against Germany last world cup (although i was glad and i'm forever grateful to Hummels). In 1998 they had struggled all tournament, winning in overtime vs Paraguay and went on to beat Brazil in the final. They beat high caliber teams in 2006 also before losing the final to Italy in the penalty shoot-out.

Your "theory" is extremely flawed and i can't help thinking you're totally clueless.
                      Nit picky as sh.t. Listen. You can gush over France, all you want.

They are a stacked team. I like many of their players. Giroud, Griezmann, Pogba, Nasri, Valbuena and others.

Doesn't change the fact that they are front runners. As soon as they get popped in the mouth, they fold like Amir Khan's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X