Andre Ward offers Marco Antonio Periban a HBO-televised fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Super Six doe.
    Yup, isn't it sad how Ward's win over Froch 4 years still trumps anything that Lil G has done?? Pathetic, I know.

Comment

Remember GGG was supposed to jump right to 168 and fight Ward but now the same people who call him a coward are OK with Ward fighting nobodies for years and years...

Merry Christmas you hypocritical mother fkers...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Remember GGG was supposed to jump right to 168 and fight Ward but now the same people who call him a coward are OK with Ward fighting nobodies for years and years...

Merry Christmas you hypocritical mother fkers...
        Little G fans should love it, Little G's been fighting nobodies his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Yup, isn't it sad how Ward's win over Froch 4 years still trumps anything that Lil G has done?? Pathetic, I know.
          'I hit 'im wiv a 'ook'

Ahhhh Paul Smith doe. Gonna fight Kovalev doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            'I hit 'im wiv a 'ook'

Ahhhh Paul Smith doe. Gonna fight Kovalev doe.
            You're right, Andre Ward fights GGG quality opponents after taking year long breaks. #SaveUsFromWard #FightKovalevDoe

Comment

Can't Ward face a top 50 LHW? Hell, beat on Campillo or give Dawson a rematch, but leave SMW alone already.

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              At this point I'd be okay if he announced a fight with Porky Medina...he deserves a big fight for the huge favor he did boxing not too long ago. Just get Ward back in the ring and make it against someone with a pulse or any type of momentum whatsoever.
              IDK what happened to Porky, but his career has gone nowhere since beating Love. It's a damn shame.

Comment

You're right, Andre Ward fights GGG quality opponents after taking year long breaks. #SaveUsFromWard #FightKovalevDoe
                He can fight GGG after Kovalev destroys him

Comment

My question is why are fighters turning down 300K to fight him? Ward isn't some cash cow where you get your career high payday and retire off of the fight.
                  Why is 300K not enough for Barrera? GGG opponents get paid less than that and he's considered a draw.
                  Last edited by Rip Chudd; 12-25-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

In a thread about Ward; 'But but but GGG doe.'

Answer the damn thread or don't post.

Here's a clue: Ward - past competition - recent activity - likely opponents.

Any of those will do. Twat!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      My question is why are fighters turning down 300K to fight him? Ward isn't some cash cow where you get your career high payday and retire off of the fight.
                      Why is 300K not enough for Barrera? GGG opponents get paid less than that and he's considered a draw.
                      I'm wondering this too
                      Even if Barrera earns a mando spot vs Adonis or Kov he probably won't make more than 400k tops

Comment

Working...
                      X