Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy playing daario naharis spitting some bars lol

Comment

• House Baratheon rap, I thought it would be terrible but imo it's pretty damn good and hilarious and the guy at the end has got his Robert impression down to a tee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        It still served as the setup for **** about to hit the fan almost immediately in the next book, so it wasn't entirely without purpose. Just tedious. There are some really interesting/wild theories about the ending of the book that make a lot of sense.
        Damn, wish i could speak freely but lets just say that i hope the splinter group our friend WAS with with meets a ferocious brutal death. Our friend as well. Fuk him...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          House Baratheon rap, I thought it would be terrible but imo it's pretty damn good and hilarious and the guy at the end has got his Robert impression down to a tee.

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shi tballs!!!

" the night is dark and full of terrors.......like my dic k!"

Lmfao!!! Geeky ass dudes came with it. Baratheons rule easy. Black and yellow beitch!!!!

Comment

• Walt, don't forget about the GoT group.

Hopefully we get a small teaser of S3 by late December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Yes, it is. We're talking about the most highly pverrated plot armor laden character i may have ever read about.
              Two of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                I think there'll be a fifth book by the end of season 4.

Keep in mind that book is going to be stretched over 2 seasons giving us 2 years on book 3 alone. Book 4 would obviously be another year.

It's quite a long time. I agree with Demise. There will be another book.
                They could stretch book 5, I think. If they really need to kill time until Martin puts out the next book. We should have book 6 before the show catches up. If not, oh well.

Comment

• I'm reading Feast for Crows right now, and other than Brienne, its not that bad. Yeah its slow, but damn if everything else isn't good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Two of them.
                    In DwD there is one clear plot armour champ, but yea, our friend up north is up there. We dont know exactly how that turns out.

Its funny how sansa chapters i usef to hate but by affci really like her chapters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      In DwD there is one clear plot armour champ, but yea, our friend up north is up there. We dont know exactly how that turns out.

Its funny how sansa chapters i usef to hate but by affci really like her chapters.
                      Sansa's alright. It's hard to hate her, she's a girl. Little girls do stupid stuff, can't blame her that much for screwing her dad over. Once I got over that, I enjoyed her chapters in every book.

Comment

Working...
                      X