Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware! New profusion of idiots in the section!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Danish Women!!! Both and Batt and I will not permit abuse of them!

Seriously, We both keep a close watch on the posts and threads here. I know I try to let members work things out as much as possible. If we keep a tight ship, members complain and if we don't... members complain.

I prefer to keep the Klit, May, Pac threads in the nsb and hope that conversations as well as debates stay somewhat respectable.

Especially regarding Danish women.
    You guys are doing a great job. The word moderator is derived from the word moderate, which is usually the best policy. Of course some idiots need to be removed immediately. Like someone who would compare LaMotta to Soto Karass.

Comment

Yeah don't worry you can have your history section..

It was a warm sight to see somebody unknowingly stumble into the mine field though, good while it lasted

Nice touch on the accusations too, kind of pot calling kettle black. Feel free to take it up in the dome with us where this thread should have been posted, right!?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Danish Women!!! Both and Batt and I will not permit abuse of them!

Seriously, We both keep a close watch on the posts and threads here. I know I try to let members work things out as much as possible. If we keep a tight ship, members complain and if we don't... members complain.

I prefer to keep the Klit, May, Pac threads in the nsb and hope that conversations as well as debates stay somewhat respectable.

Especially regarding Danish women.
        As Homer Simpson would say "mmmm danish" (drool).

Comment

Somebody needs to ban Elroy. He's got to be the most ridiculous poster I've ever seen on here.

This is a guy who calls Derrick chisora a "super Frazier"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            You guys are doing a great job. The word moderator is derived from the word moderate, which is usually the best policy. Of course some idiots need to be removed immediately. Like someone who would compare LaMotta to Soto Karass.
            Or joe Frazier is a poor mans Samuel peter

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              Somebody needs to ban Elroy. He's got to be the most ridiculous poster I've ever seen on here.

This is a guy who calls Derrick chisora a "super Frazier"
              I refuse to believe anyone is dumb enough to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Like that guy you're talking about said he has an opinion you don't agree with yet you resort to name calling and acting immature...
                Thus far lookie here, this thread is my proof.

Grow up.
                There are opinions and there are absurdities and there is even a way to state an absurd opinion. Rather than mods handling things sometimes it is constructive to do it as a member....as long as Danish women are involved!

In this section its not fighters that are necessarily venerated, it is the history and development of the game. Thats where this thread is coming from...tongue in cheek of course.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Take up arms, Hide the wife, kids and puppydogs, call up the Danish militia and for the love of God and country fight fight fight!

The newest profusion of toxic brain sludge seems to he a combination of Klit man lovers, dummies who cannot properly support absurd opinions regarding fighters who routinely went 15 rounds and then did it again real soon, and
                  chinese surnames...no doubt an alt of some sort.

Stupidity can be dangerous to your health!!
                  The dude your talking about trolled me on a separate thread about my avy pic and then started that particular thread the next day!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X