No announcement yet.

PlayStation 4 sales exceed 2.1 million units

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
    There are lots of games to play. Just cause YOU don't like what's out, doesn't mean there are no games.

I'm loving my Ps4.
    Same, it is epic.

Comment

If you like racing games, the best ones are on xbox on (forza 5) and PS4 (GT6) so there's a reason to get them

Comment

i really want to get one of these things, but i don't know how i feel about dropping 5 bills for a system that doesn't have too many games yet.

i'm also toying with the idea of getting the xbox. as with the ps3, i'm going ot get whatever my friends are getting, so i can play games with them.

Comment

Get a PS4 and then add all of us on here. B4 will be legend....wait for it...ARY!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            But if it's games you want, as in gameplay, they are out for the PS3/360 too.

You like CoD Ghosts? it's on PS3/360.

Do you like NBA 2K14? It's out on PS3/360.

AC3? same.

BF4, same.

Need for Speed Rivals...same.

Infamous Second Son, won't be released until April 2014. Watch Dogs, June 30th 2014. Destiny, June 30th.

Oh there's Knack and Killzone, yay?

Graphical enhancements from PS3 to PS4...mediocre at best.
            Although I haven't tried every game. I can tell you the jump from FIFA on the Xbox to the ps4 is tremendous. Gameplay and graphics are drastically improved. Playing FIFA 14 on the 360 was awful, so awful that I considered canceling my ps4 preorder cause thats what I mostly play all year.

The animations and game engine is such a huge improvement from current gen.

From what I've read, many people are happy with the multiplatforms on the ps4. Assassins Creed is gorgeous.

Battlefield and CoD have gotten negative reviews mostly for the broken online which is being patched on the ps4.

My friend has battlefield on the Xbox One and he says its a lot better than the 360.

You're under the impression that since a game is available for current and next gen, its an exact copy and paste. Wrong. The only people that say this are the ones that don't have a next gen console and preach that anyone that buys a console is an idiot for not waiting a year to buy it.

Comment

Killzone online is fun. Story mode is amazing visually but its boring.

Comment

AC3? same.

BF4, same.

Infamous Second Son, won't be released until April 2014. Watch Dogs, June 30th 2014. Destiny, June 30th.

-Righteous- is not gonna like this post

Comment

Sony has to be ecstatic with the numbers so far.

Comment

been playing nba2k14 on ps4 a lot.....damn smooth game...

Comment

AC3? same.

BF4, same.

you must not have played ps4 yet bf4 and nba2k are whole new animals on the new gen. you are buggin bro lol

Comment

Working...
                      X