Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Knocks Mike Dallas Out Cold in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas now has 20 KDs in his last 9 fights

Comment

Matthysse is something special i don't see anyone beating him at 140 except maybe marquez

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        lol at you clowns thinking that this was such a surprise fighting another feather fisted nobody you really think garcia is worried he just knocked out the so call best 140 pounder in 4 rounds which nobody gave him a shot all lucas has is power but fighting garcia who has a chin and has power will be difficult for lucas to beat we will see soon enough but beating bums back to back is nothing special
        Pacquiao got KOd the same way and everybody called it a lucky punch. You know fan is short for fanatic.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
          Matthysse is something special i don't see anyone beating him at 140 except maybe marquez
          jiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

I'd pay 200 bucks for Mattyhsse/Marquez, FMJ/Martinez.

The night of the Argentine's.

Comment

Wow !!! Damn Dallas got Packiaoed
            Run Danny RUUNNN, you too Rios. LOL

Comment

Mattysse was using some kind of drug o something or what??

Comment

We all knew this was coming, maybe not in the 1st round but the first time Lucas really connected with a clean solid shot. He just has dynamite in his hands, pure and simple. I am curious to see what happens after the Garcia/Zab fight. I think Garcia will beat Zab but to be honest, not because of Garcia's talent or ability, just because Zab is an inconsistent mental case and he just always seems to come up short at the highest level. As I said many times, nothing impresses me really about Garcia and I am not trying to be mean or disrespectful but that is the truth. He is a powerful puncher but that is basically it. He is not fast, highly skilled, fluid or dynamic. His left hook that he throws with his head down and eyes closed is his bread and butter for the most part. I think he should enjoy his reign as Ring champ because it won't last long. I would like to see Lucas flatten him though and watch his ignorant ghetto dad cry and run in the ring with a towel lol. The sad part is Danny seems like a nice guy and his ignorant classless dad is the reason everyone wants to see him KOed. The only thing going against Matthysse is he is pretty small. I don't think he should go to WW, he should probably stay where he is.

Matthysse is the man!

Comment

Lucas would kill Garcia. That **** should be obvious by now. Danny may be a big puncher too, but Matthysse is a dangerous, bad man. And frankly Danny is too slow and too open to getting hit to survive against a beast like Matthysse. A Beast Like Matthysse.

Comment

please people ??garcia is not this stupid guy

Comment

Rest in Peace Mattysse if you ever face Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X