No announcement yet.

Ukraine takes aim against 'gay propaganda'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    If a person founded a business, and receives no government subsidies, or support, they should have the right to be a religious institution if they want, and if part of their religion does not support ****sexuality, well then by all means THEY HAVE THE RIGHT to refuse service, and deny employment. This is a constitutionally protected right that cannot be infringed upon. It is there freedom of religious expression.
    How personal are private companies allowed to get with their investigations on employees?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      The Gay agenda being shoved down everyone's throat ( no pun attended) is unnecessary. I cant speak for the Ukraine but I can speak on what I see in America and its over the top.

I don't give a shyt if your gay. More power to you but when they "come out the closet" and make a big deal about the shyt is when it gets annoying. You don't see straight people making a big deal about them being straight. We get it. They like ****. No need to push it on everyone else.
      You don't see straight folks getting killed for their orientation either.

Some of y'all make it sound like sexuality is the same as choosing a pair of shoes to wear. Today I'll wear my mid-top Jordans with the blue/red laces and tomorrow I'll wear my low-top Dunks with the blue laces. Today I feel like being attracted to women and tomorrow I'll be attracted to men?

Comment

• All this ensures is that they won't be indoctrinating children as young as 7 or 8 years old that a gay relationship is as equally valid as hetero ones the way some American schools do or that the TV's won't be flooded with shows where 25% of the cast is depicted as gay even though they make up 1% of society. Take that poison somewhere else.

Comment

• some say we are all gay but the society told us its wrong thats why we ignore/hide our gayness...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
            some say we are all gay but the society told us its wrong thats why we ignore/hide our gayness...
            Well this is the policy in iran, they always say there are "no gays in Iran"

Comment

• Any person who is a part of some type of minority will quite often shout out for equality. They are often overlooked. We humans are fickle when it comes to tolerance and equal treatment. Yes some do need special rights to get that equality or those in that minority can get pushed aside.

What I do not like is certain groups running away and blaming general society issues as an issue that they feel is all and only about them. I remember a couple years ago, on facebook and all over the news, there was a huge uproar about gay kids getting bullied everywhere. I took a huge offense to that as all kids can get bullied, picked on, and mistreated. Any kid who is small, not socially inclined, fat, or different in any way, do get picked on. I had a number of people remove me from their facebook friends list because of this. I spoke up and called bull****. Bullying is not just a gay problem, it is a problem for everyone. I considered it trying to shine a spotlight only on themselves and saying the hell with other kids that may suffer. That really ticked me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Well this is the policy in iran, they always say there are "no gays in Iran"

fuk their president

Comment

Working...
                X