Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell: Froch is Pathetic, Ward is Gonna Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what this dude has to say??I mean I'm sorry AA took ya head off,that was a dirty shot and imo AA should have been suspended for his actions..But come on you should be focus on getting back in the ring not defending ya girl friend Ward..Esp because it's the opinion of most that you fake how hurt ya was too avoid fighting Ward..Just focus on what ya need to do,until then STFU Dirrell..

BTW,Froch beat this kid already right,lol I thought so..His opinion is even less valid..

Comment

Has Ward showed his cut yet??I really want to see what it looks like..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Has Ward showed his cut yet??I really want to see what it looks like..
        me too

Comment

Originally posted by athletic View Post
          Funny to see a punk ass ***** like Dirrell calling someone pathetic. He is still bitter about the fact he got his ass handed to him by Froch, ran like a chicken all night & got KOed by Abraham while gassing out. The punk Dirrell is a proven liar on top of that with his Dr Shaw Hi bullcrap.
          Just a little bias are we?

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
            me too
            Does he intend on ever showing it??I wonder how he got it..I know sparring,but what could he have been working on that he would suffer such a bad cut??LOL...Making his head nice and strong for Froch...

Comment

So the matrix is back to speaking for himself, if it weren't for Vanes this guy would be hands down the biggest joke in boxing. Maybe reading what the fans think of him, will snap him back to reality. Hbo or showtime wont give this loser a dime to appear, so for all purposes his career is over. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                So the matrix is back to speaking for himself, if it weren't for Vanes this guy would be hands down the biggest joke in boxing. Maybe reading what the fans think of him, will snap him back to reality. Hbo or showtime wont give this loser a dime to appear, so for all purposes his career is over. Good riddance.
                I thought about Ward and Direll are different styles of man but they are as
                like as two peas and they act in like manner and look like a ***** and its image
                in the mirror.I don't know why I would get rid off both of them.

Comment

Working...
                X