Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Officially Returns To Top Rank's Stable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol the *******s actually cheer for Arum because he is associated with their god manny...

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
      lol the *******s actually cheer for Arum because he is associated with their god manny...
      u mad bro ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        Cool...now let's see him get back in the ring already! Donaire-Moreno make it happen!!
        where have you been??? Donaires been back in the ring, just with a camera. Nah I'm glad he did whats best for his career. Hopefully Bob learned not to insult a man's wife b/c he crossed the line and Donaire is still likely to jump **** when his contract is up. If Mares is successful will the Donaire/Mares be as easy to set up as it would have been had he been w/Golden Boy. Lets hope TP/GBP can come together for a War in the Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I am a big donaire fan but really he did this to himself. Trying to sign with a different company while still under contract with another is just a boneheaded move. No doubt Rachael who manages him was involved in that one.

He could have simply waited a 2-3 months till his contract expires.

Instead he had to sit out for months and is just now getting this settled.
          true had he been smart instead shooting his load, he wud have got himself off the bobfather gravytrain.

i think its mainly faustration that led to donaire trying to leave TR, cus he has been overshadowed by PAC in a big way. And pac is obviousy Arum favorite Cashcow rightly so.

Dun worry doni, yr time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
            u mad bro ?
            everyone already knows u don't even watch boxing, so bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
              everyone already knows u don't even watch boxing, so bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBO/WBC World bantamweight champion Nonito 'The Filipino Flash' Donaire, Jr. has reached an agreement with Top Rank Promotions and worked out their issues, forging a new partnership together working hand-in-hand in moving forward with his boxing career.

[Click Here To Read More]
                In response to a poster, I posted to this site well OVER a week ago that they had signed a new 3 year contract and all the unpleasantness was over and that Donaire had been in the gym for a few weeks getting ready. Was I prescient???

NO I wasn't ! As I'm sure others did also, I read these things on boxing sites, INCLUDING THIS ONE, probably a week or so before I made the above-mentioned post. So the "Breaking Story" has been out for about 2-3 weeks already and quite a bit cracked if not broken....... It's only a bluff so as to fluff up already known news. I wonder does this reporter get paid for this??

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                  u mad bro ?

worse...he's a self-loathing pinoy

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    In response to a poster, I posted to this site well OVER a week ago that they had signed a new 3 year contract and all the unpleasantness was over and that Donaire had been in the gym for a few weeks getting ready. Was I prescient???

NO I wasn't ! As I'm sure others did also, I read these things on boxing sites, INCLUDING THIS ONE, probably a week or so before I made the above-mentioned post. So the "Breaking Story" has been out for about 2-3 weeks already and quite a bit cracked if not broken....... It's only a bluff so as to fluff up already known news. I wonder does this reporter get paid for this??
                    calm down bro not that serious!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Sage View Post
                      Why's everyone congratulating Donaire? He and his wife can't really be happy with this outcome. Sometimes in life, you just have to accept the best lemon out of a bunch of rotten ones! Bob "azzhole" Arum, and his slave contracts! I hope Nonito doesn't have to fight too long to get himself out of the snare of Arum.
                      "Sage"..how about posting here a couple of copies of the slave contracts you are lying about?I'd appreciate seeing them, as would many.

Perhaps you should call yourself anything but "sage". Unless you mean the flavouring herb.

Comment

Working...
                      X