Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
    I don't care because we still run sh it, and we will continue to run sh it long after I'm dead.
    You don't run - ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      You don't run - ****!
      Yes, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
        Even if it did happened (it didn't) I wouldn't give a ****.
        It did happen, at least do your homework before you post.

Comment

lolololololol
          So it's true what they say about simple minds being easily amused?

With a job approval of 45% and dropping, Obama will need all the voter intimidation and fraud he can get (along with amnesty for the 20 million "undocumented democrats") to be reelected. Simple as that.
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-02-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            So it's true what they say about simple minds being easily amused?

With a job approval of 45% and dropping, Obama will need all the voter intimidation and fraud he can get (along with amnesty for the 20 million "undocumented democrats") to be reelected. Simple as that.
            I suppose. lololololol

G Dubya for the win?

to be honest, I am laughing about you getting all serious in troll's thread. You must really hate 'the blacks'. lolololol

Comment

I suppose. lololololol

G Dubya for the win?

to be honest, I am laughing about you getting all serious in troll's thread. You must really hate 'the blacks'. lolololol
              These guys were all but prosecuted for the strongest case of voter intimidation fraud ever, before getting a call from Attorney General Holder. Kinda shocking if you ask me, I guess voting is no longer sacred in this country. Don't you believe in true elections, or are you happy seeing the US use third world election tactics?

That's kinda the typical libtard response, innit? BUSH WAS WORSE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                These guys were all but prosecuted for the strongest case of voter intimidation fraud ever, before getting a call from Attorney General Holder. Kinda shocking if you ask me, I guess voting is no longer sacred in this country.

That's kinda the typical libtard response, innit? BUSH WAS WORSE!!!!!!!!
                Apparently neither is the counting of the votes. See the guy that you voted for in the LOL saga with regard to this.

Comment

Apparently neither is the counting of the votes. See the guy that you voted for in the LOL saga with regard to this.
                  Still crying about a decade old election? That's sad.

Had Gore won his home state, he wouldn't have needed Florida. Just FYI, I didn't vote for Bush or McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
                    If you want to live under black law go move to Haiti. They've had black law for more than 200 years.
                    This is exactly what creates racial tension, this mentality right here.

Why So Scared? ?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hey Timmy, since you are so broke that you have to resort to scheming local pizza joints for a meal, I am willing to give you a minimum wage job. It's not glamorous or anything, mostly menial, custodial duties but it's an honest living if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X