No announcement yet.

Is Boxing Dieing a slow death ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Boxing Dieing a slow death ?????

Someone posted a comment about the promotion of tonight's fight. It makes me wonder as Shane, B-Hop, De La Hoya, and Floyd all at the end of their careers will boxing survive?? I mean when Tyson & Holyfield left the Heavyweight division has never really been the same. I guess what I'm saying is who's going to carry the torch for boxing in the up-coming years?? Also the younger generation knows more about UFC & MMA than boxing?? Are we the last of a dying breed???
    Last edited by bamaboxing; 01-24-2009, 06:28 PM.

Originally posted by bamaboxing View Post
    Someone posted a comment about the promotion of tonight's fight. It makes me wonder as Shane, B-Hop, De La Hoya, and Floyd all at the end of their careers will boxing survive?? I mean when Tyson & Holyfield left the Heavyweight division has never really been the same. I guess what I'm saying is who's going to carry the torch for boxing in the up-coming years?? Also the younger generation knows more about UFC & MMA than boxing?? Are we the last of a dieing breed???

Comment

dieing = dying

Comment

boxing can't die........ it's stupid to suggest something with such deep roots could just die out in a matter of years

Comment

maybe a rough patch but boxing has as much chance of dying as football

Comment

Sorry for the SP?? guys................I guess MOST boxing fans do have an average IQ of 94....(LOL) Please forgive

Comment

Someone posted a comment about the promotion of tonight's fight. It makes me wonder as Shane, B-Hop, De La Hoya, and Floyd all at the end of their careers will boxing survive?? I mean when Tyson & Holyfield left the Heavyweight division has never really been the same. I guess what I'm saying is who's going to carry the torch for boxing in the up-coming years?? Also the younger generation knows more about UFC & MMA than boxing?? Are we the last of a dying breed???
              Yes its been dying since the 1800s , dont hold your breath

Comment

if u saw last weeks collazo/berto fight and are psyched about tonights fight and the upcoming superfights this year u wouldnt even ask this question.. so shtup noob and go watch your ufc dick

Comment

Sorry for the SP?? guys................I guess MOST boxing fans do have an average IQ of 94....(LOL) Please forgive
                  You failed miserably

Comment

the germans and British love it still.

Comment

Working...
                    X